Introduction

Evelyn Grohl was a pretty average girl she liked music, played bass, the drums, Acustic guitar, sung a little bit, went to school, had average grades, had good friends, was pretty, and had a really cool family.

Evie has shoulder length brunette hair with brown eyes and a love for 70's-90's fashion. Her height was 5'5 and she was   a smaller girl with a lot of strength and energy, her best friends are Shane Hawkins and Artemis Addams.

She loved her friends and family so much and she always wanted to make them proud or happy. Her sister Violet Grohl was the person she was closest with maybe because they were twins but who knows? Of cause she loved her other sisters as well but she definitely had a favourite.

When she and Vi were born her father wanted them to be bestfriends with the Hawkins like he was but because we were so young I guess they didnt understand that. But as they got older they started to show signs of genuine friendship, Evie grew closer to shane than her sister did. Evie and Shane always used to have competitions called drum offs to determine who the better drummer was, their parents laughed when the both of them would whine about how they'd always draw but in the end always just agreed.

Evie was born April 15 2006. And is currently 14 turning 15 years old.

A/N hey guys this just the back story and to give you guys an image of Evie. Yes I know Violet doesnt have a twin sister irl. And before you come at me I am 16 years old my self and am not some creepy 43 year old. But I hope you like my writing it is my first time actually writing a 'book' I am writing this at 1 am so apologies if its not the best. Also this book is bassed in the year 2021 I would also like to apologize for any spelling mistakes and missused words I'm dyslexic and English isn't my first language. Anyway hope you will like the book bye.