Chapter 2, "OMG. YOU'RE THAT MURDERER!"

Author Note - I love you. lol. Ok, I'm just writing in Jason's POV most of the time, but I'll write in Jasmine's sometime soon(: Warning ~ This chapter is not safe for men over the age of 45 due to language. And the hotness of Jason McCann. lol. Grab your teddy bear love(;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV  -

Finally the last period of the day. Haha, I just thought of that in a wrong way(;

I walked into the Math room and sat in the back, like normal. Everyone else starting walking in, then I saw somebody with brown hair.

ITS THAT JASMINE GIRL AGAIN! Fricken Chicken stalker. -___-

I honestly hate when people follow me everywhere I go. I mean, yeah, the cops follow me. What else is new? I know she has this class, but why me? D:

The bell rang and class started. Again, I was asked to introduce myself. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS SCHOOL. NO, I DO NOT WANT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF IF IT WAS THE LAST THING I COULD DO ON EARTH. BABY JESUS.

I thought for a second. Then I started cussing people out. In my head of course.

"I WANT TO KICK YOU IN THE NECK,"

"STOP PICKING YOUR NOSE,"

"STOP LOOKING AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR MARK."

Except, I said the last out loud. Mark turned around to look at me. We had a free time for a few minutes while the teacher got everything together.

"Excuse me?" he scoffed. Jesus, he needs to be crowned king, doesn't he? NO.

"What do you want idiot?" I chuckled. He's such an idiot, I could blow his head off no problem.

"I'm going to let you off easy right now McCann, but later I'm going to beat you up." he hissed. Obviously, he doesn't know who the hell I am.

The teacher came back into the classroom and sat at her desk.

"Class, your going to be completing this packet with a partner." and she held up the large packet.

MY GOD. THAT THING WASN'T A PACKET, ITS LIKE A MINI MOBY DICK NOVEL. hahah, dick.

I zoned out the whole time making plans for blowing things up, and killing people after school. Then, I heard my name called.

"Jasmine and Jason."

WHAT THE HECK!? WHAT IS THIS SHIZNIT!? I DON'T WANT TO BE PAIRED UP WITH HER!

"You must complete it by tomorrow, so I suggest you go over each others homes."

I think not, bitch.

The bell rang and I picked up my things. I saw Jasmine in the corner of my eye coming towards me. She better not want to work on this with me.

"Look, I know you want to get this over with, so lets just work on it at your house. I don't have a ride home, so I need you to drive me to your place." she said, crossing her arms.

Excuse me? Did she just invite herself over?

"Whatever, lets go." I scoffed swinging my backpack over my shoulder.

She followed behind me like a little dog. Why was I stuck with a peasant? I'd rather be stuck with the booger picker.

Actually, I wouldn't, he would get his boogers all over my car. Not cool.

We walked out to my fancy, swaggy, black, Ferrari. Might I add, she is a really sexy car(;

I hoped into the drivers side throwing my backpack into the back seat. Jasmine did the same, but stopped and froze.

"What are those?" she said while pointing at my many guns that I had.

I shrugged. "You never know when your going to need them." I threw on my red shades and started the car, backing up.

"Buckle your seat belt." she said.

Who are you, Betty White?

"Nah, I'm good." I said while pulling onto the highway.

I noticed her staring at me in the corner of my eye, but I didn't bother asking. My dad always said, never spend time with people who aren't like you. That's right. She wasn't like me in any shape or form.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, in the middle of a road with no people on it, then a bullet went straight through the window almost hitting me in the back of the head.

"JASMINE, PUT YOUR HEAD DOWN." I said as I grabbed a few guns out of the back, still driving.

"WHATS GOING ON!?" she said as she held her head down.

"JUST BE QUIET AND STAY DOWN."

I rolled down my window and shot their car wheels. I mean, of course it put them on their ass. I'm freaking Jason McCann for cryin' out loud. I'm a professional.

Once the shooting stopped I threw all my guns that I had taken into the back seat.

"Jason, why where they shooting us..?" she said, looking behind us at the car I had just shot.

"Long story short, I'm a wanted criminal. Only going to school for a little while, just to cover my tracks." I said putting one hand on the wheel looking back.

"OMG. YOUR THAT MURDERER!" she said gasping.

Wow, took you long enough to figure that out. Dumbass.