Chapter 13 "You wanna go McCann?" (ONE YEAR LATER)

**THIS CHAPTER IS 1 YEAR LATER AFTER THE ACCIDENT!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JASMINE STOKES

"Mom, is it okay if Sam and I take the car to school today instead of taking the bus?" I looked up at my mom, biting my lip and taping my finger nails on the cold kitchen counter top. "Fine," she sighed. "Not you're dad's ranger rover though." she told me. "Ew, mom, no. The jeep. Not that ratty old thing!" I chuckled to myself.

I honestly hate that old range rover. It's disgusting. "Alright, have fun at school!" she laughed, handing me the keys to the jeep. "Thanks, love you!" I said, kissing her on the cheek.

I ran outside and jumped into the yellow jeep that we had parked in our front driveway. I love this because I just can't get over how perfect it is!

I slammed the keys in the car and drove to Sam's house.

-

"Sam, get in!" I humorously laughed, motioning Sam to get in the jeep. Samantha is my bestfriend. I met her 4 months ago, and she already knows everything about me, and I know everything about her.

"Finally, no riding the bus!" she squealed, closing the door behind her, buckling her seat belt. "Tell me about it," I chuckled quietly, starting up the car and driving up to the school.

Also known as hell. It's the first day back after summer vacation, which is always the boring day.

The whole way to school we had the music on, full blast, playing Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO.

I pulled into the school parking lot, looking around at everyone. Yeah, still the same as last year. Jocks on one side of the parking lot, everyone else on the other. Mostly the jocks are-- "JASMINE!" Sam yelled, cutting off my train of thought.

I stopped the jeep in front of 4 boys. Problem is, I recognized all 4 of them. Cole, Dylan, Zack, and.....Jason. Jason's eyes were locked on mine for a moment, and mine were locked on his.

"Jase," Cole said, smacking Jason's chest, his eyes leaving the gaze on mine. "Just come on." Cole said as the others started walking behind him. Jason, leaving with them. I sank back in the leather seat, biting my lip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JASON MCCANN

I sat down in study hall, throwing my bag down on the floor next to my seat.

It's been a year since Jasmine....ya know. We probably would have been together, if it wasn't for that god damn prick, Timothy. Or that bitch over there, Mark. He should be in jail now. But no, Nick doesn't have "proof."

I'll show him what freaking proof is. Jasmine walked into the room, sitting in front of me.

"Oh, look, the Bonnie and Clyde couple of the year!" Mark cheered. Jasmine looked back at him and stuck up her middle finger. I taught her well. ;)

"Mark, shut the fuck up. You're going to be dead or in jail soon enough," I spat.

I snapped my head around to see a dark haired boy sit down next to Jasmine. "Hey babe." he smiled, kissing her on the lips....What the fuck is this? Tell me I'm crazy, but is that her boyfriend? "Hey." Jasmine smiled.

"Looks like you're girl is with someone else." Mark whispered with a smirk on his face.

"Your definitely asking for me to shoot you're head off, aren't you." I growled. Mark nodded, a wide grin appearing on his face.

I looked over at Jasmine and, "it", laughing at something. Whatever.

Jasmine is over me, and I'm over her. I don't need anybody. And nobody needs me. All I do is cause trouble nobody wants or needs. Especially Jasmine. Maybe this new "guy" is good for her. But, I swear to god if he lays a single finger on her....or hurts her, I'll kill him personally with my own 2 hands.

Jasmine doesn't need something like that again. Yeah, of course I wish it was me. It should be me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the restaurant with Cole, Dylan, Zack, and Derek. Cole went up to the counter and asked for a table. My eyes roamed around the restaurant until my caramel eyes met with a pair of chocolate brown eyes. Jasmine.

She was sitting at a table near the back with that boy from before at school. Jesus Christ. The waitress led us to a table, and she was heading towards the table next to Jasmine.

Please no.

Please no.

Please no.

Oh, great. She led us to the table next to Jasmine. Gee, thanks bitch.

-

10 minutes passed and my eyes were still firmly planted on Jasmine.

"What are you looking at?" the boy Jasmine was sitting with spat. "You're disgusting face, obviously." I spat right back at him.

He stood up right in front of me, glaring. I stood up, pushing him back and getting in his face. "COME ON YOU WANNA GO MCCANN?!" he yelled.

"JAKE!" Jasmine yelled at him. How did Jake know my name......?