Chapter 10, "Are you going to tell me or not."

Please leave a comment if you can, they inspire me to write new chapters.(: I love you guys <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV -

I did it. I let her slip out of my grasp, and look what happened.

"JASMINE!" I kept yelling, running through the crowd pushing people around. Elizabeth close behind me, told me to stop.

"ELIZABETH WE HAVE TO LOOK!" I told her.

"JAOSN, GO TO THE BACK ROOM MAYBE HUX-BEE SAW SOMETHING." she yelled, grabbing my arm and dragging me to the back.

"Hux-Bee did you see anything!?" I asked, opening the door and running over to his computer.

Hux-Bee shook his head, packing up his things.

"Come on we have to go now. We have to go to Ralph's place." I told them, grabbing everything and running out the doors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine's POV -

"Poor poor Jas." Timothy said, giving me the pet name, 'Jas'.

He came dangerously close to my lips, put I spit on him before he could kiss me. My hands where behind my back, so if he tried to do something I'm helpless.

Timothy chuckled.

"Stupid, stupid, girl." he laughed, raising his hand up.

He slapped me right across the cheek, spreading pain through-out my face.

"Bastard." I muttered underneath my breath. I think he heard me, but he was too afraid to admit it.

The pain hurt a lot more than other things. I could feel the warm blood rushing to my cheek.

"Jason's going to kill you, before you get the chance to kill me." I scoffed, giving him exactly what he wanted. A fight.

"Oh, is that right? I could kill you right now, any second, and where would he be? At home." he laughed.

"What do you mean, at home?" I asked confused. Knowing Jason he would be looking.....

"Really? Are you that stupid? He doesn't want you. He wants to get to your dad." he explained.

"That's not true....you don't know Jason." I spit. Jason would never use me...

"Oh but I do. It's funny, really. He's the reason I left the gang. To go off and do whatever I wanted to." he chuckled.

"What do you mean, he's the reason?" I asked, confused.

"He has anger problems, hunny. He may not have shown it around you, but you will be seeing it come out very soon. You see," he paused.

"When something Jason wants isn't with him, he goes mad. And you know what wasn't with him when I was around? His money. Almost lost a leg because of that kid. Trust me, he isn't pleasant." he told me, twirling around a small ball in his hand.

"Jason knows what's right and what's wrong." I scoffed. But....sometimes Jason doesn't..

"Mhm, right." he disagreed.

"You know absolutely nothing." I spit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV -

"Aye, Jason." Ralph said, opening a can of beer on his couch.

"I need some help." I told him, looking around for things that might be useful.

"With what? You never need help." he scoffed, bringing the beer up to his lips.

"Where would Timothy be hiding...if he took someone that was important to you? I know he took Elizabeth the one time...you're girlfriend. Where did he take her?" I asked, licking my lips.

"Why, you have a girlfriend now?" he laughed extremely loud at the so called, 'joke' that he made.

I nodded, waiting for him to answer. He stood up, and walked over to me setting down his beer.

"And who would this girl be?" he chuckled.

"Wipe that damn grin off your face and give me the answers." I spat, waiting.

"Wow. You actually got a girlfriend." he laughed, louder than he should have.

My fists where tight. All the blood in my body rushing down.

"Are you going to tell me or not." I growled.

He was still laughing away.

I grabbed his shirt collar and pinned him to the wall.

"Where the hell do you think he is." I hissed under my breath, waiting for an answer.

"The tower down by pier 52. Let me go now!" he managed to choke out, his face turning bright red from my grasp on his neck.

I put him down, licking my lips.

"Thank you." I nodded, running out the front door and into the van.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally we reached pier 52 and I jumped out of the van that was still moving with a gun in my hand.

I made sure I was quiet, as I walked into the tower. I looked around, seeing if I could see Jasmine or Timothy.

"Help!" a muffled voice said, repeating it and repeating it.

I tried to figure out where it was coming from. I went from room to room, looking around every single inch.

The last room at the end of the hall. That's where she has to be.

I slowly walked into the room, thinking it could be a trap (knowing Timothy) and looked around.

In the corner of the room with a light on her, sat Jasmine squirming around in a metal chair with her hands tied behind her back and something on her mouth.

I walked into the light, and told Jasmine to be quiet.

I took the rope off of her mouth, and started untying her from behind.

Then I heard someone clapping.....

"Jason, Jason, Jason." the voice said, clapping their hands away.

Timothy.