Chapter 4, " I'm a killer."

Jason's POV -

Jasmine came in the second Stokes was about to shoot me. Oh, yeah. Great timing Jasmine, right when he's about to shoot. -_-

"Dad?" Jasmine dropped her bag onto the ground and ran over to us.

I thought for a second.....

DAD?!? JASMINE IS STOKES' DAUGHTER?!?!

I let go of Stokes and took a step back.

"Jasmine! What are you doing with Jason?!" He spit.

Well. Good question, what the hell are you doing in MY house.

"Math project.....why did you have a gun on Jason?" she stood right next to me. I never realized how short she was compared to me.

"Get in the car." He said, glaring at me.

Oh, thanks Nick. What the hell did I do to you? Yet.

Jasmine picked up her bag and ran out of my house.

"If you ever, lay a hand on my dau-" i cut him off.

"Get out of my house." I said as I shoved him out the door.

He's such a god damn prick.

Wait.........if Jasmine is his daughter, then what if shes going to the funeral?!?

Whatever. I don't care. I'm a killer. She doesn't like me. End of story.

A few minutes later, my blackberry rang. It was a message from a number that I've never seen, so I opened it.

Meet Me at the Club near the bridge. I want to talk to you. -Jasmine

How the hell did Jasmine get my number? She must of went through my file.

What are you going to do at a club? You can't even drink. -Jason

Neither can you but you still do it. -Jasmine

What time? -Jason

9:30, my dad's going to be out at 9. -Jasmine 

I slid my phone in my pocket and went upstairs. I don't want to meet this prick anywhere. If shes Stokes' daughter I don't want to be around her. It's just trouble that I don't need right now. But, oh well.

Jasmine's POV :

I sat down at the bar and grabbed a beer. I've had alcohol once or twice, its not like I'm going to get drunk. I looked around for Jason, but he wasn't here yet. Surprise surprise.

Someone sat next to me, looked like he was in his 30's or 40's, and the 4 other men came with him.

"Hey, sugar." he said, winking.

Pedofile, much? "Don't talk to me." I scoffed.

"Aw, don't be like that."

"Leave me alone." What the hell is wrong with him?

"Age is just a number babe."

"And Jail is just a place." I got up and started to walk away.

Something grabbed my arm, and spun me around. He slapped me right across the face. It stung, bad.

"Did he say leave?" his friend said. I felt like breaking down right now. I've never had this happen to me.

One of them picked me up over his shoulder.

"Come with us." He said and winked, again.

I started kicking around and calling for Jason.

Jason's POV :

Huxbee dropped me off in his maroon van, and I walked over the bridge. I remember going here with Alex and making new bombs.

I walked into the club and looked around for Jasmine. No sign of her. Did she blow me off?

I heard someone scream "JASON WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!?!"

It sounded like a girl.....It's probably Jasmine. But why is she yelling? o_O

I looked around for a second, and when I turned the corner, I saw 2 guys beating on Jasmine.

"HEY!" I yelled, getting closer.

"What the hell do you want moron? Get lost." one of the guys said.

"Back off bro, thats Jason McCann." I heard one whisper to the guy on top of Jasmine.

What the hell where they doing?

"Get away from her." I spat.

I'm not her bodyguard......but....I just....feel like protecting her.

"And If we don't?" One of them said, as he got off of Jasmine.

"I'll blow your god damn head off." I said.

We where in the back of the building, in an alley. It was about 10:00 at night, so it was dark and you could barely see anything. I pulled out my gun, pointing it towards the loud mouth.

"We'll be back McCann." he spat.

They all went off to the side of the building, like they where getting something. Whatever.

I ran over to Jasmine and helped her up.

"What the hell where you thinking?!?" I yelled.

"I just wanted to talk to you, and then while I was at the bar they grabbed me!" she yelled back.

"I was a half an hour late, you could have called me, since you obiously had my number." I said, remembering that she went through my files.

I picked her up into my arms and started walking. 2 guys came back with metal bats and knives.

I put Jasmine down and told her, "Jasmine, run."

Jasmine's POV :

I limped out of the alley and stood in front of the building. A few minutes after, I couldn't help but look, and I looked around from the corner of the building.

Jason was jumping everywhere, avoiding the bats, and knives. Wow. He was REALLY good. He grabbed both bats a knocked 2 men over the head. The other 2 that where with them, he shot in the head. I could bare to watch anymore because of all the blood, so I turned around.

Someone grabbed me a threw me over their shoulder like a rag doll.

"PUT ME DOWN! JASONN!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, kicking him and hitting him.

I heard Jason's footsteps coming around the corner of the building and the guy pulled a gun out on me.

"One step closer, and her brains end up on the floor." he said, holding the gun up to my head.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. What if this is the end!?!?

"Or, your brains." Jason said, pulling out a gun and shooting the guy in the head.

Jason picked me up into his arms and ran to the side walk, as a Maroon Van picked us up.

Jason and I got in and the man in the front started driving again.

"Huxbee your brothers back." Jason said, putting me down in a seat in the back.

So, the guy driving must be Huxbee? Weird name...

"Timothy's back!?" he said, raising his voice.

Jason climbed up into the front seat and said, "Yeah, we need to get out of here now. He's not going to stop until he has Jasmine."