Chapter 11, "Please, don't let go of me."

Let's do someting ;) before you read, comment what you think is going fo happen. After you read it, comment how close you were.(: 

------------------------------ 

Jason's POV -

"Jason, Jason, Jason." the black figure clapped, walking towards us. He finally came out into the light, showing that it was Timothy.

I finished untying Jasmine from the chair, and took the rope off her mouth. I took a step forward, standing in front of Jasmine.

"No mother, no father, no brother." he emphasized on the word, 'brother'.

"What the hell do you want with her, Timothy?" I spat, glaring at his disgusting face.

"Oh, I don't want her." he laughed, looking like he was having fun with this. "I want you. I knew you wouldn't listen to me, so I had to get something you cared about to get you to come." he scoffed.

I took a look down at Jasmine who was now attached to my arm, and then looked back up at Timothy.

"You do care about her, don't you?" he asked.

"What does it matter to you, Timothy. You're a bastard who just likes harassing women." I spat, my eyes roaming around the room.

"Hah, you know that's not true." he chuckled, rubbing his hands together.

"You know it's true. When you lived with Hux-Bee and Ralph you took a girl home each night and--" he cut me off, his voice getting deeper.

"Like you haven't done that, McCann?" he took a step closer.

Jasmine grabbed my arm tighter with every step Timothy took. "I did. But I'm over that. I make the bombs, I plant them, I kill the people who are in my way, and I move on. I do what needs to be done. I don't come home every night with a new girl."

"Right, you expect me to believe that?" he laughed as he raised his eyebrows.

"You're an idiot, Timothy. You don't even want Jasmine. You want the god damn money that Ralph never gave you. You want the family you never had." I spat.

"Isn't that what you want, McCann? You want the family you never had? Of course, that's what you're using Jasmine for." he scoffed, his eyes motioning towards Jasmine.

Before I could speak, Jasmine's voice caught my attention. "You don't know what the heck Jason wants. You know nothing about him, and-" I cut her off by making a "shh" noise with my mouth.

"Oh, so the girl knows a few things, am I right?"

"You know nothing. I'll pay you, Timothy. I'll pay you any amount of money that you want. You just have to leave the city. Cause some trouble anywhere else. We don't need you in our lives." I growled, my eyes flaming. I felt like I was going to snap right then and there.

"How about I make you a deal, McCann?" he laughed, rubbing his hands together again. "You work for me, and I'll leave Jasmine alone. Come on. You're the best, and you know it. You don't need Hux-Bee or Ralph."

"You don't know what I need, Timothy. That's a no, dipshit." I said, pulling out my gun. Before I could shoot, I heard a loud voice over a megaphone.

"JASON, JASMINE, I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE. TIMOTHY, I'LL GIVE YOU 3 MINUTES TO COME OUT. YOU'RE SURROUNDED, THERE'S NO WAY OUT. SURRENDER." the voice spoke. It sounded like...Stokes. WHO THE HELL TOLD HIM!?

"TIMOTHY DID YOU FREAKING CALL THE COPS?!" I hissed.

He threw his hands up in the air, shifting his shoulders.

I grabbed Jasmine and threw her over my shoulder, and shot Timothy in the shoulder.

I ran upstairs with Jasmine on my shoulder as fast as I could, going to the roof.

Finally we got there, and I put Jasmine down to climb up the ladder. When she was up, I followed her.

"Okay, we have to jump to get from one building to another." I told her, taking a step back getting ready to jump. It was only a small crack between the buildings. It's not like we're jumping far.

"MCCANN, JASMINE, GET DOWN!" the voice on the megaphone spoke up again. I looked down from the building only to see all the guns pointed at us and Stokes with a megaphone in his hands.

"HEY, YOU WANT JASMINE TO DIE NICK? SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD FOR ALL I CARE!" I screamed down at him, getting ready to jump.

"Jasmine, once I get over there jump too." I told her.

"Jason, I'm scared too!" she whined.

"Come on," I said, running to the other building jumping onto the roof.

I looked back at Jasmine who was still in the same spot, shaking.

"JASMINE, COME ON!" I yelled.

She ran across the building and jumped onto the roof next to me. I grabbed her hand, going into the little ladder that led into the building. I sent her down, and followed her.

I grabbed her hand again and started running down to get out of the building.

"Jason, stop!" Jasmine whined.

"We can't," I told her, still running with her hand in mine.

She let go, and just stood there. "Jasmine!" I said, walking back over to her. "We have to go."

"Jason," she spoke. "Please, don't let go of me." she said, grabbing onto my hand.

"I won't." I said, grabbing her hand.

I heard a window break, and started walking near the crackling noises.

"Jasmine!" I yelled, coming back towards her.

"There's fire, down over there." I pointed towards the stair case.

"How do we get out?" she gasped. My eyes roamed around the room looking for something to break a window with. I grabbed, a chair, getting ready to break one of the windows, but I was stopped.

Before I knew it, the building collapsed on top of us.