Chapter 7, "You fell right into my trap."

Jasmine's POV -

I screamed as loud as I could, but with the hand covering my mouth I couldn't scream as loud.

The man slowly let go and said, "Miss me?"

I turned around to see Mark looking at me winking.

I slapped him right across the face and stood up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he said, grabbing my arm.

"You mean what hell is wrong with you, bastard!!" I yelled.

He stood up and started grabbing me.

"STOP!" I yelled.

Jason's POV -

I was getting a little worried. It doesn't take that long to get you're things. Everyone was already out of school. I kept waiting before I heard a scream coming from a closet. It sounded like....JASMINE!

I ran down the hall to the door and swung it open to see Mark holding Jasmine by the waist.

I grabbed Jasmine pulling her to my side.

"WHAT THE HELL MARK." I said, taking a step closer to him.

He just shrugged. "My friend said that he's going to get Jasmine soon though." he smirked.

I hit him over the head with my gun and locked the closet door.

 I grabbed Jasmine's arm and dragged her out to the car. 

"Is that you're phone?" she said, pointing at my pocket. I didn't even realize that there was a phone ringing.

"No, I don't have mine so it's gotta be yours." I said.

Jasmine picked up the phone and said "Hello?"

"Jason, i-it's for you." she said as she gave me the phone.

Phone Conversation ~

"Hello?" -Jason

"It's your bestfriend Jason!" -Timothy

"What do you want Timothy." -Jason

"Meet me at pier 21, down by the docks." -Timothy

"Why." -Jason

"Just want to talk. Don't bring you're sexy companion though. Just you." -Timothy.

~End of Phone Conversation

I slammed the phone shut and opened the car door for Jasmine.

I got in on the other side and right when I got in she asked, "What did he want?"

"I need you to stay with Carter for a little while. I just have to take care of something." I said.

"Jason," she said. "Can I come with you?"

There is no way that I'm ever going to bring her near Timothy again. Even if Jasmine's annoying, I still like her. She doesn't like me back, though. That's what sucks.

"No." I said firmly.

"Please!?" she begged.

"I said no, Jasmine." I said as I pulled into Carters driveway.

We got out and I took the key out from under the mat. Who leaves his keys for a $700,000 mansion? Carter.

I opened up the door and Carter was on the couch, eating. That's what he does when he's not making bombs.

"Yo Jason whats up?" he said, standing up and walking over to us.

"I need you to watch Jasmine for a bit, do you still have those trackers?" I said.

"Yeah, their upstairs." he said, pointing to the stairs.

"Thanks" I said, taking Jasmine with me upstairs.

I went into a cabinet that had tons of stuff. Bombs, Guns, and 2 trackers.

"Okay, so all you have to do is hold this button and talk into the tracker for me to hear you." I said, demonstrating it and then handing it to her.

"If anything goes wrong, just tell me through the tracker. I can see wherever you are, so if something does go wrong, I can find you." I said.

"Thanks Jason." she said, grabbing the tracker.

We both walked back downstairs to Carter.

"Please don't let her out of you're sight." I said.

"No Problem." Carter said with a smile.

"Thanks. Bye, Jasmine." I said, heading out the door.

"Bye Jase!" she said.

Wow, she called me Jase...I'm getting all tingly now(;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine's POV -

20 minutes passed, and Jason still wasn't back yet. I'm kind of getting worried, because, ya know. I like Jason. I mean, he can be rude and pushy sometimes, but he's still sweet.

Carter let me out of his sight like, 5 minutes after Jason left and took a nap.

I was sitting down watching a movie on the T.V. that Carter had.

Jason's POV -

I got to the docks and waited for 10 minutes. After some time, someone from behind me let out a deep sigh.

"Wow, you actually came."

I turned around to see mark standing in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"What do you guys want. And how are you involved with Timothy?" I said.

Before he could answer, my tracker rang.

I picked it up and said, "Jasmine?"

"You wish. You fell right into my trap." the man said chuckling.

Timothy.