Chapter 9, "She was gone."

A little bit boring but ya know, it will get better:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carter's POV -

"Call him!" he yelled in my ear, his voice as hard as a rock.

"I've got everything that I need to kill him." Timothy threatened.

"Get out of my house!" I yelled. I can't defend myself, all of my guns are in a different room, and he has one on me.

"Tell him you're working for me now." he ordered.

"NOW!" he yelled, his gun piercing into my side with breath I take.

I can't believe I'm doing this. Jason is my best friend, more like a brother to me. I'm doing this to save him.

I picked up the phone and dialed his number.

He picked up the phone saying, "Carter, what's up?"

I sighed, knowing I was going to regret this.

"RUN, RUN LiKE HELL. TIMOTHY IS PLANNING SOMETHING!"

Jason's POV :

"RUN, RUN LIKE HELL. TIMOTHY IS PLANNING SOMETHING!"

After Carter yelled that, I heard a gun shot and the drop of the phone.

"Carter?"

"Well, Jason. Carters gone. My plan is just getting started." he chuckled.

TIMOTHY, I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I FIND YOU. I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF WITH MY BEAR HANDS." I yelled, listening to him laugh.

"You're girlfriend is next, ya know." he told me.

"Over my dead body." I said through my teeth.

"Well, I need to go plan. See you soon, Jasey." he laughed.

I hung up as fast as I could.

I swear to god. He isn't going to lay one single finger on Jasmine.

That, I can promise him.

I walked back into the room that Jasmine was in, and layed down next to her, putting my arm around her waist.

Jasmine's POV -

I woke up with the sun shining in my eyes, and one warm arm around my waist. I knew exactly who it was.

I turned around and looked at him, his lips pressed together, his eyes looking like his heart just got ripped out.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, sighing.

"Timothy shot Carter." he told me quietly.

"Oh, Jason I'm sorry." I told him, hugging his muscular chest.

"It's okay." he said, hugging me back tightly.

"I won't let Timothy touch you. Okay? You're all I have left. He can't take you." Jason said softly, brushing my chocolate brown hair behind my ear.

"Jason, I have to ask you a question." I told him, looking up into his caramel brown eyes.

"Anything." he said, looking down at me.

"Why ... Why aren't we running?" I asked him, looking back down at the blue blanket we were under.

"Because," he paused.

"You can't run from the things you're afraid of."

"Are you afraid of Timothy, Jason?" I asked.

Jason just shook his head, his messy light brown hair flopping around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV -

I put 2 guns in my back pockets.

I threw on a blank white t-shirt, black jeans, and grey supras.

"So, how do I look?" Jasmine asked me, coming out of the bathroom.

She was wearing a lue tank top that said, "Trouble" with short shorts and red converse.

I chuckled. "Perfect."

Hux-Bee walked in and said, "Come on, we got the van loaded." and then left.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door with Jasmine's hand in mine.

We walked outside and set in the back of van, Hux-Bee and Elizabeth getting into the front seats.

The van started moving, and Jasmine rested her head on my chest.

"Jason," she said.

"What if something happens to us?" she asked.

I just brushed a piece of her hair that fell in front of her face back behind her ear.

"Nothing is going to happen to you. Understand? I promised you that." I told her.

"What if something happens to you, though?" she asked quietly, her voice silky.

"It won't matter, as long as your safe." I told her.

"But Jas-" I cut her off by hugging her tightly and making a "shh" noise with my mouth.

The van came to a complete stop as Jasmine and I got out.

I grabbed all my stuff that we needed, and waited for Hux-Bee and Elizabeth.

Once they got everything else, we walked into the building and looked around.

"Set up in that room over there, then meet us by the drinks." I told them, pointing at the room at the end of the hallway.

They nodded and headed down the hallway as I took Jasmine out by all the idiot teens.

They where laughing and getting drunk. Where are the teachers....?

I took her over by the drink bat and sat down.

Elizabeth came up behind us and told me that she was ready. But, before I could move, the lights were off.

I felt around to see if I could find Jasmine, but she was gone.

"JASMINE?" I yelled.

A few minutes later, the lights turned back on, and everyone was running around screaming.

"JASMINE!" I yelled, again.

She was ...... gone.