ELEVEN

Opening the door and slamming it behind me, I yell out

Opening the door and slamming it behind me, I yell out. " Christian!" as I look around the house. "Yes, brother." He replies, mocking me. I look to my left, seeing him walking toward me with a proud smile.

"Do you think it's ok to show up at her work? You made her afraid! What the hell is wrong with you?" I walk closer to him, shoving him back.

He knows I've warned him many times to stay out of my fucking life. All Christian knows to do is destroy and betray.

He looks up at me smiling. "She has a right to know what you are,"

"Yeah, what am I then? Hmm. A monster? Because last time I checked, we were the same,"

The only thing keeping me from attacking him is the fact that I know it won't matter. No matter how hard I tried, I could never kill him. Christian is just like me. He's immortal.

He stares at me for a moment, chuckling, "Last time I checked, I didn't kill my mother," He smirks. I feel a sharp pang in my heart at his words.

I never touched my mother. I never even got to meet her. She died giving birth to me.

"You and I both know her death was not my fault." I gritted my teeth, feeling my anger building up.

"Aw, did I hit too close to home?" he mocks.

" Christian, I am done with your bullshit. Stay away from Rena. I've never asked you for anything. Forget about our feud. Remember, we are brothers, and do this one thing for me," I plead. My eyes no longer hold anger toward him but show begging.

For a second, I thought I saw a glimpse of pity on his face but quickly returned to his smirking and mockery.

"I don't think so. Something about Rena is just so special." He looks at the sky, smiling back at me.

If he wants to play this game, we can play.

"You come and destroy the things people have tried hard to achieve, just like our father!" I shout. For a second pain and grief flash through his eyes "Do not ever compare to that man." he croaks glaring daggers at me.

I know my words hurt him, but if that means he will leave Rena alone, then so be it.

"Do you think Holly would love the person you have become?" I sneer, glaring at him. His eyes swell with tears at the mention of her name. "You have no right to talk about my mother," he croaks, sadness clouding his features.

"Exactly, I have no right to speak of your mother! So what right do you have to bring up my mother? What right do you have to come into my life and attempt to take the one thing that I love?"

His smirk faded. "If I don't leave her alone, what will you do? Kill me?" he remarks.

"Even when it comes to our immortality, there will always be a loophole, and if I have to search the whole world for one, then so be it. So, answering your question, yes, I would kill you.". His body goes rigid as I speak.

I know I would never hurt him. No matter how much I hate him, I could never kill him. He's my brother, my only living sibling. The only family I have left.

" Do you love her because she looks like Raven?" he asks, raising his brows. " Don't" I grit out.

"I'll leave her alone. Not because I like you or anything. But my mother would've wanted you to be happy," He whispers, offering me a half-smile. "Thank you, brother," I muttered.