A New Perspective... (Part 2)

Still Andy's PoV: When I walked into the parlor, it was just like I remembered. It had an alarm that went off when someone opened the door that said, "My name is Andy Six, and I support this parlor." I chuckled slightly to myself at the memories in this place. Pausing in the doorway, I reminisce about what I've done with Harley, Razen, and Onyxx; the pranks, our relationship troubles, the heart-to-hearts, and everything else.

But on top of all that, what I admired the most about Death Row was the skill of the three interior decorators.The neon sign in the back, checkered flooring, red walls with random quotes from Harley, pictures of the three together tacked to a bulletin board to my left, drawings by Onyxx, and "urban art"(aka graffiti) by Razen everywhere else. The place had this welcoming aura to it that most that walked in would mistake for tacky if they didn't know the ones who worked here.

"Long time, no see stranger! How have you been, Bigshot?" It's only been a year at most, but I take what's given. Harley welcomes me into the shop with loving arms. I notice some red lines, and I hope it's not what I think. I shake it off, playing down what I wished I didn't see. "Where are Onyxx and Razen at? I need something done, and I specifically came down here for this purpose." Getting straight to the point so I don't waste any time that I could be spending with them, mostly her. A look of pain disfigures her face when I finish talking. She power walks to the back office and slowly brings out a woman with jet black hair.

The woman is folded into herself, as if holding herself together so she doesn't burst at the seams. She seems familiar, but I can't place the sorrow in her figure with any memories I had of this place. "Hey, someone's here to see you." Harley whispers to her gently. "*unintelligible mumbling*" "Andy. Remember him? You did a tattoo for him before. We had so much fun that day, here with Razen." Pause. A light bulb goes off in my head, suddenly remembering who this fallen angel was. No, it couldn't be... that's not who I think, is it? I'm in denial, not knowing that this was who had a blast that day, at Death Row. Wait, a blast at death row? Sounds like something a prisoner would say before he's executed. Anyways...

"Onyxx, say hi, darling. He's waiting." That's when she looks up, her bluish-grey orbs piercing into me, seeping me of happiness. Recognition appears on her face and she wraps me in a hug. Sobs are racking her thinning frame. Last time I was here, her hair was her natural brown with flaming tips. I liked both, to be honest. Hell, this girl had the face that could make up for a rainbow clown wig that was styled in a bowl. "Razen committed suicide almost two weeks ago." Black hair in mourning; sad, but clever. A few tears slide down my cheeks. Not just for Razen, but for Onyxx and Harley. I cry too, not being able to help it. He was such a kind, compassionate person who most hated because of his sexual preference, and that is shitty all in itself. Pure bullshit, I tell you. As she cries she tries to fall to the ground, but I don't let her. Instead, I carry her to where I know the tattoos are done. Harley follows close behind.

"Let it out, Oni, let it out, darling." I hold her in my arms as she follows my instructions. The tat can wait, my friends need me as much as I needed them in the tragic game called life.

{Okay, this chapter wasn't really that bad. I didn't cringe at this. But still, spacing a thing or two was a necessity, so it's whatever.}

~Until Whenever, Jenna Rose