The Weird & Disturbing Song Contest... Oh No.

Onyxx's PoV: Brendon just finished signing the papers to release me from the hospital. I stayed overnight to make sure everything was okay. It was so boring! But I'm finally out!! "Ready to go, Mona Lisa?" Brendon nudges me. "Hell, yeah!"

~Skip The Boring Car Ride~

When we get back to the venue, Brendon and I head straight to Of Mice's bus. You would too, if Austin practically saved your life in front of everyone. I knock three times and wait. I see Alan look through the window to see who was at the door, and he bolted to answer. "Oh my God I'm so glad you're okay! Austin! Onyxx's here! Tino! Phil! Aaron! Come meet Onyxx!" Alan yells. He wraps me in a tight hug. "I missed you too, Ginger. Can I come in?" He lets go and ushers me and Brendon inside. He shuts the door behind us and see the guys entering the front of the bus from the bunk area. Austin comes up to me and puts his arm around my shoulder and leads me to the couch. I shake hands with Phil, Tino, and Aaron when an idea comes to my head.

"Who wants to play the 'Weird-&-Disturbing-Song-Game'?" I question the group. "What's that?" Tino asks. "What does it sound like? A weird and disturbing song game. What else?" I roll my eyes at Alan's response and explain. "It's where we all take turns sharing the weirdest and most disturbing songs we've ever heard. The person who says the song looks it up on the Internet or whatever and show it to the rest of whoever's playing. Then they rate it from one to ten: one being normal, and ten being you-need-to-go-to-a-happy-home-for-knowing-that-song. I play it all the time with my customers at Death Row. They really enjoy it. Or they get really creeped out and never come back again. Either way, I have fun with it." "So, Death Row is your tattoo parlor?" "Yea. I own it with a friend of mine." "Well, let's get started!" Austin seems excited. I laugh like a mad scientist (in my head, of course) because he has no idea what's coming.

"Should I start? Or do I let them go first?" I ask Bren. "Let them give it a go. Then show them what's up your sleeve." "Should we be scared?" Phil worriedly asks Austin and Alan. "We have no idea. We just met her a day ago." Austin. "How are we supposed to know what type of disturbing stuff goes on in her head?" Alan. "Well, let's see what you guys know. Or don't know." I smirk and set up the game. "Who has a computer? We need to use that for YouTube." Austin reaches over his shoulder and picks up a MacBook off of the side table. "Here's one. Be careful, that thing's like my child."

"Don't worry, man. I'll be careful." I open it and pull up YouTube. "Who's going first?" "Ooh! I will!" Alan raises his hand and shouts like a kid in school. "Okay, Alan. What's your first song?" I open Notes on my phone to keep track of who chooses what song. "Asshole by Ronnie Radke, featuring Andy Biersack." "I love that song!" I exclaim. I know every word and could sing it in my sleep. I search it and sing every word to myself while everyone listens. "You knew that song? This is going to be one long game." Tino shakes his head while everyone else looks at me like I just raped a dog. "If you think it's bad that I know that, then it will be a long game." {You'll hear more on that later... *insert evil laugh here*}

"What do you rate it?" I ask. "Six." "Seven." "Six here." "Five." "Same here." "Four." "Two." You can probably guess who that was. If you said me, you'd be right. "I actually kind of liked it, though." "And you gave it a seven? Really Phil?" I roll my eyes. "Now do you want to go, Phil? I'd love to hear your song choice. I bet it'll be by Rehab." "How did you know that?" Amateur. "I just do. They're pretty funny." "Well, my song is Sittin' At A Bar by Rehab." This is going to be fun. "I know every word to this one, too. Just warning you." I smile and click Play.