GIDDY UP, MY MEXICAN CENTAUR!!

{Before we start, I wanted to have a moment to be stoked about finally getting over 600 views. *insert hyperventilating, obscene whisper-shouting, face-fanning, and ridiculous band puns* But that aside, I have 90 votes!! *insert everything up there down here since I'm too lazy to retype it* Thank you all so much for reading, and yes I deleted a chapter. If I kept it up, it would've put fillers up the butt in here and I don't put fillers unless absolutely necessary. I did the same with Black Sabbath. So, enjoy yet another celebratory chapter!!! Hope this isn't too long XD !!!!}

~SAME MOMENT ONYXX GETS TO ANDY'S BUS~

Echo's PoV: Mike and I's nap was cut short by Jaime's shouts coming from the front of the bus. "MIKE! ECHO! THE ONDY SHIP IS FIRING ITS CANNON AT THE BRIDES' BUS AND WE NEED TO WITNESS HISTORY BEING MADE!! GET UP YOU LAZY PEOPLE!!" As soon as he said Andy & Onyxx's ship name, I jolted out of the bunk, landing like either Spiderman or Catwoman. Either one was a strange landing position. "Echo, why do you look like a cat?" Tony walks into the bunks from the bathroom, obviously confused and oblivious to the yelling. Ignoring Tony's question, I start waking up Mike.

"ONDY IS FINALLY HAPPENING!! C'MON, LET'S GO! MIKE! MIIIIKKE!! MIKEY WHISKEY HANDS, GET UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP!-" "I'm up, damn! What's the rush?" He mumbles. "ONDY! ONDY ONDY ONDY ONDY ONDY!!!! IT'S HAPPENING! HISTORY IS BEING MADE NOW GET UP AND LET'S GO GO GO!!! I DON'T WANNA TAKE IT SLOW!!" I carry on with my shouting and the shaking of his shoulders along with the occasional love pat on his face. "If you stop singing Sleeping With Sirens off-key!" Mike gripes because the little sourpuss had his nap interrupted, but whatever.

"JAIME! MIKE WON'T HURRY UP, SO CAN YOU GIVE ME A PIGGYBACK RIDE THERE?!?" I shout, still trying to change out of my old Nirvana sleepshirt and into an Attila sweater, then I remember the promise. Chunking away the long-sleeved sweater, I choose an Aspire And Create muscle shirt from Austin's clothing line and smile. I don't want to get another pair of pants, so I keep my Slytherin sweats on (yes, I'm Slytherin) {A/N: But I'm honestly Hufflepuff}. "HOP ON!" Jaime shouts from the front room. I run in there and take a flying leap onto his back. "Onward, my trusty steed!" Just for effect, he does a horse sound and stomps the ground with his feet before taking off to the Black Veil Brides bus with Mike and Tony not far behind.

Third Person's PoV: Echo & The Mexicans get quite a few stares in those few minutes. Some stare at the Radke daughter getting a free ride from a Mexican who thinks he's a horse, or the Mexican who's obviously hungover and in nothing but a shirt and underwear trying to put on pants as he's running, or the closest-to-normal Mexican of the group chasing after them. And some notice Echo's scars. They can't really say anything to her about them at the moment since she's riding a Mexican horse-man who doesn't look like he's going to stop anytime soon, but they plan on saying something.

And the ones in the latter category include her father's band among others. But more importantly, every member of Falling In Reverse saw the angry, fresh red lines on the young teen's wrists along with scars that won't fade, put there before she saw her father again. In that one moment, they all make eye contact with Ronnie. His eyes are watering, his fists clenched, the angry and sorrowful tears are about to start, but he can't unleash them here. His reputation for being strong cannot break in front of all these people. So he runs to his bus where there's still a hole in the wall and his hand still bandaged. His bandmates follow, but can't get too close because Ronnie loses control when he's angry. They follow closely behind, making sure he does nothing to get himself in trouble or hurt.