MJ to your Peter Parker

"Hey guys I'm Meg Jackson"

"Hi I'm Hunter Doohan and we're here to answer your most asked questions"

...

"Meg, how did you get your name?"

"Well...my mom actually named me after Megara from the Disney movie Hercules" Meg informs the audience which causes Hunter to say 'I love your mom' which creates a laugh from Meg. "Yeah, it actually worked out pretty well because Hercules is now one of my favorite movies and I have a big love for Greek Mythology".

...

"Hunter.. can you give us your best pickup line," Meg asks while laughing.

Hunter looks to the camera and simply says "Hi" with a cheesy smile on his face.

"That can not be it," Meg says not impressed.

"What do you mean it works all the time. Alright you tell us yours then Meg".

"Hey I'm Megara Jackson but you can call me MJ, can I be the MJ to your Peter Parker?"

"WOW that was good I'm impressed"

"Thank you thank you"

...

"Oh this is a question for both of us, do we have a favorite movie at the moment?" Hunter asks.

"Well actually I just watched the new avatar movie that just came out and I thought it was spectacular and amazing, the actors were very talented".

...

jackchampion

liked by baileybass, jamieflatters, and 57,6780 others

jackchampion Can I be the Peter Parker to your MJ, or the Hercules to your Meg 🫠
__________________________________

misstrinitybliss Simp alert ‼️
>jackchampion sadly😕

user3454 TheMegaraJackson

baileybass 😒
>Jackchampion😏

jamieflatters smooth🙄
>jackchampion thank you😌

user7899 TheMegaraJackson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoy this chapter.
Thought I would publish another chapter for the 3rd time in a row because I just met the Sturniolo triplets 🤭🤭 and I'm very happy.

I changed Percy White to Hunter Doohan after someone reminded me that he was canceled