What Went Wrong

It's been a while since the events of meeting our families.

At the moment Jack and I were busy celebrating the movie job I had just booked.

I hadn't told him about most of the movie. I had been putting off considering there were some things that I had to talk to him about. Right now I was just living in the bliss of spending every moment of every day with him.

I was busy decorating the mini cake we had made while Jack was busy with the 4 cupcakes we made.

"Hey Jack what color-"

suddenly I'm cut off by the feeling of a cupcake being smashed on my face.

As I take away the cupcake I look into the red face of Jack, trying the hold his laugh.

"Im so sorry-"

Next thing he knew I had also smashed a cupcake onto his face.

His next movie was so quick that I barely got a sense of reality until I felt the softness of his lips on mine.

...

We were current;y laying in bed. Jack was on his phone while I was reading my book, Lore.

"Hey, Meg?"

I hum in response

"You never told me about your movie I just know you leaving next week. And I don't know where?"

"Oh uh...well I'm not supposed to be telling anyone really. But I mean I trust you. So I filming this book, the one I'm reading. Where its basically if the Hunger Games and Percy Jackson had a baby. It takes place in New York. So ill be filming there while also doing some shots in Greece"

I'm afraid that Jack wouldn't be up to keeping up our relationship with such a huge distance.

"Thats amazing M, that's literally your dream job"

I nod along to his compliment

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

I breathe

"Well I didn't want you to get too worried about the distance in our relationship since I am willing to make it work"

I see the realization come across his face

"M of course I'm willing to make this work" he explains as he leans his forehead on mine.

...

Everything had been going well.

I was having a fantastic time filming my new movie Lore, where I was the main character Melora.

Not only that everything had been working with Jack as well.

Well...it had for a while.

In the beginning, he would text back soon and we would have a bunch of calls together.

Nothing had changed.

Not for a while at least.

Slowly I almost didn't notice it it seemed he had started ignoring me.

So much so that we barely started talking for a while.

And I thought it was fine cause it would get better.

But I was wrong

Breaking News
Jack Champion and Girlfriend!

Breaking NewsJack Champion and Girlfriend!