Epilouge

3 years later...

I stand in the kitchen of my house, finishing up breakfast that I made for everyone.

I made sure to set everything up especially nicely since Jack had been helping around the house a lot.

After calling everyone down to come and eat I'm met with silence. Questioning whats happening I walk up the stairs noting the hallway is empty.

All of a sudden I hear mumbling and laughing.

Slowly walking into my room and noticing it's also empty I see the light coming from the bathroom.

Slowly opening the door I'm met with Jack and our two kids.

"Uh hello, I've been calling you," I say making sure to add some sass making sure that they all know I'm not actually mad. How could I be with this view?

Tatum is in a one-piece bathing suit sitting on the far left of the bathtub, Jericho in swimming shorts and a swimming shirt is on the far right, and right in the middle is Jack with his swimming shorts. All in the bathtub are the kid's toys.

"Now who made this mess?" I say as I look around the floor with water everywhere.

Jack and Tatum both point at Jericho, and I have to hold back my laugh as Jericho has a baffled expression from the betrayal.

...

As Jack was cleaning up the mess that was in the bathroom, I stayed in the kitchen with Jerucho and Tatum watching them eat while also cleaning the messes they were leaving on their trays.

I was listening to them talking, however seeing as Jericho was 3 and Tatum was 2 their talking was still in the works.

After they finished with them still in my eyesight I started to clean their dishes while they talked with one another.

All of a sudden I feel strong arms wrap around my rounded tummy hugging me and kissing the back of my neck.

"How are you feeling?" Jack asks as he flattens his hand around my stomach and affectionately rubs it.

"I'm doing good. What about you hot stuff?" I joke as I turn around with my stomach with our third child rubbing against his.

Jack being his dramatic self gasps as if I said the worst thing ever "There are kids here" but I notice the twitch in his lips as he looks down at mine.

After a second he leans down and captures my lips, then backs away for a second to kiss the ring on my finger, from our wedding day, and then proceeds to kiss me again.

However our kissing is interrupted by the sound of our screaming children, however, when we turn to them the kids are smiling and at screaming at us.

I turn to Jack and notice the glowing look on his face as he looks at our children.

Their laughing and screaming intensifies, mine joining them, as Jack starts to dramatically start kissing my neck.

...

After a long day, but a special one for sure, Jack and I were finally able to get the two troublemakers to go to bed.

Jack and I lay in bed, my back against his chest his arm around me with his hand on my stomach.

"Meg" Jack whispers.

"hm"

"I just wanted to tell you I love you, and I'm happy and thankful you gave me a chance" he hugs me tighter.

I can't help but make a joke by saying "Of course, I love my fans"

Jack laughs and says "Shut up" as he leans over me giving me a kiss filled with all the emotions we couldn't express with words.

The End

~~~

Sorry for my absence I have writer's block, ad sorry for these short chapters.

but THANK YOU ALL!!

Thanks for making my first book so special I love you all, and I hope you join me for my other stories I have some ideas...

PS If you guys want extra chapters or short stories of Meg and Jack give me some ideas.