Goddess

Messages

Jamie - Prince Charming
Bailey - Belle
Trinity - Little Sister
Back - Jack and the bean stock
Britain - King

Jack and the Bean stock
Hey guys not to worry you guys
but I almost had a panic attack
I'm not feeling too well🤒

Prince Charming
🥱

Belle
WHAT???
WHAT HAPPENED

Little Sister
come on jack your scaring me a little

King
Dude are you okay

Prince Charming
Why is he not answering?

Little Sister
JJJJAAAACCCCKKKK

Jack and the bean stock
she just followed me...

Little Sister
who?

Jack and the bean stock
YOUR SISTER-IN-LAW THAT'S WHO!!!!!

Belle
NO WAY
SHE FOLLOWED YOU

Jack and the bean stock
YESSS
THAT MEANS SHE KNOWS WHO I AM
do you think I have a chance🥹🥺

Little sister
TOTALLY😃

Belle
absolutely

King
of course

Prince charming
not a chance🤪

jack and the bean stock
I'm gonna go cry now😢
bye

King
Now, why would you do that to him😒

Belle
😑

Little sister
😑

Prince charming
😂😜
...

"Hi, how are you," the interviewer asks Jack as he walks up to her to answer some questions.

"Hi! I'm good how are you"

"I'm doing well thank you. Would you mind if we asked you some questions?"

"No not at all, ask away"

...

"Is there anyone specific that you are excited or hoping to see today?" the interviewer asks obviously expecting one person's name to come out of his mouth as everyone knows his obsession with the actor.

"Ummm yeah I guess. I mean it's not really a secret I guess that I have a huge crush on Megara Jackson" he laughed lingering on his sentence.

"Yeah I guess, are you going to try to talk to her at all?"

"Oh no, I would get too nervous I think and I would start fangirling, as my friends like to call it, on the inside"

Right as he finishes the sentences a huge group of people starts yelling, obviously, someone important had just arrived.

Jack couldn't help the rise of hope and anxiety that bubbled in his stomach at the possibility of it being her.

"Jack!"

He turns around the find Bailey running toward him.

"Sorry," she says to the interviewer for possibly interrupting their conversation.

"oh no, it's fine" the interviewer replies as she turns away to go with their crew possibly finding someone else to interview.

"It's her" is all Bailey has to say in order for the cage of butterflies that were in Jack's stomach to explode.

...

Jack couldn't even begin to explain his feeling as he was being dragged by Bailey to the crowd of screaming people.

Bailey was leading him to the love of his life.

The girl he had, had a crush on since he was a kid,

He was going to meet the girl that had made him want to start acting.

He felt like he was going to throw up.

It was now he was starting to be conscious of all the things about himself.

His lips were chapped.

His face was probably red.

He was going to die.

"Hi, Megara it's a pleasure to meet you," Bailey says catching the attention of the goddess-looking women in front of them.

Yup, he was defiantly going to throw up.

"Oh! It's so nice to meet you, Bailey and Jack. The Avatar movie was so good I'm a huge fan" Meg exclaim happily to meet the actors.

Jack thought he would die happy now.

"Um if you guys don't mind I think someone is calling me, ill be back," bailey says starting to walk away but behind Meg's back turns around and gives Jack a wink and a thumbs up.

I'm going to kill her.

As Jack thinks of the ways he is going to get back at Bailey, Meg is distracted by looking at Jack and noticing how much more attractive he is in real life.

Obviously after watching the Avatar movie she went home and researched about the actors and found Jack, and you could say ever since then she's had a crush on him.

"Um hi I'm Jack" he replies chuckling trying to diffuse the awkward tension.

"I know" Meg laughs "I'm Meg"

Their suddenly distracted when reporters started yelling at them to walk the carpet in order to get pictures of them together.

"Ladies first," Jack says holding his hand out for her to lead her.

He feels his heart skip a beat as she takes his hand smiling at them.

They walk together posing with each other in order to give the people what they want.

"Well Jack its been very good to meet you, unfortunately, I have to go talk with my manager but I would love to get your number since I would love to get to know you more"

The smile she gives him makes him want to freeze time just so she would smile at him all the time.

"Of course," he says trying to hide his blush and excitement.

He obviously didn't do too well as Meg was able to make this out, and smirked at the action.

After giving each other their numbers she decided to be bold and decided to give him a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

Leaving jack with a faint smile, a red face, and holding his check which she had placed her lips on.

Yup, he definitely could die happy now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I decided to make this chapter longer as I feel the other ones were too short. So I will be trying to make longer chapters but I cannot guarantee them.

Also not to spoil anything but I plan on making the relationship between Jack and Meg almost like the one of Nick and Malcolm #Nalcom (we love them🥰) for the beginning.

And just in case you don't know them I'm talking about the Sturniolo Triplets, specifically Nick Sturniolo and Malcolm their friend, and hopefully more (I am a proud Malcolm shipper🤪).

Bye!!!