Blue Family

"AAAHHH"

"Jesus Bailey,"  Jamie says as he uses his pointer fingers to plug his ears.

Bailey ignores Jamie's comments as she runs up to the two of us.

Jack has to keep his hand on my back when Bailey races to me in order to keep my balance.

Next thing I know I'm attacked around the waist as I'm talking to Bailey about what we both had been up to.

"Trinity!" I exclaim as I hug the young girl. We all laugh as we notice Jack's shocked face as the girl he views as a sister welcomes his girlfriends before him.

I continue talking with the girls while Jack is talking with Jamie and Britan. After talking to them I go over to see the guys.

"Hey guys," I say as the three of us walk over.

"Hey Meg" Britan says as we hug.

I have always seen Jamie as a brother so I expect him to joke around with me, however, I'm surprised when Jamie greets me and while pulling me into a hug gives me a tiny peck on the temple.

...

After just staying in our own group for a while we decided to walk around Zoe's house.

As we walked to the backyard we are immediately greeted by Sam, Zoe, Filip, Duane, and the rest of the family there.

Filip and Duane instantly join our group. And since I haven't met them too much most of the conversation at the beginning was just everyone catching up.

It wasn't long until Sam and Zoe's kids started to attack our little group in the corner.

Let's just say it led to a very interesting game of hide and seek.

...

After a very intense round of rock paper scissors, the seeker ended up becoming the job for Bailey.

I originally thought the round would last for quite a while since she had about 13 people to find. However, most people ended up grouping together.

As I chose to hide with the two youngest of Zoe and Sam's kids.

And it was going pretty well until River Sam's youngest started to get a little too giggly and we need up being caught.

However, it was fine since we weren't the first to be caught as that job was handed to Jamie and Jack who were currently arguing about whose fault it was for being caught.

...

(Warning I made this part because I thought it would be interesting, if in any way you guys believe that this is sexualizing or unacceptable and think I should take it down I will immediately. )

It was currently Jamies turn.

Which in itself was already chaos.

Every minute we were forced to hear the obnoxious yell of  "GOTCHA" when he did not in fact get any of us. It was actually taking forever... which is what lead to what is happening now.

I had run on my own to find my own hiding spot.

So you can imagine my shock when a 6-foot giant of my boyfriend ran into my hiding spot.

"Quick let me in" Jack whisper yelled with urgency as he didn't want to get caught.

"What no way"

Anyway, that didn't work because the next thing I knew he was fighting himself into the tiny cabinet with me.