Kiss the Girl

Jack let out a harsh breath that Meg could feel on her face.

The person or people on the other side of the door are still knowing as Meg leans her head forward making her forehead lean on the bottom part of his face. Out of what was reflex Jack kissed her head.

Right after Jack turns around the open the door. He unknowingly leaves Meg blushing in the kitchen, rushing to finish the sweets in the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Jack forces a smile as the rest of the young cast enters the apartment unknowing what they had just interrupted.

However when the cast finally settles in the fort, along with Meg carrying a big tray with a bunch of treats, one of the cast does notice the tension between Jack and Meg.

Mason noticed the glances that Jack and Meg would throw at one another.

Mason made a plan as everyone was settling into their places for the marathon. Melissa unknowingly was going to sit next to Jack which would cause him to not be able to sit next to Meg. So real quickly Mason sat right there and gave her a look when making her scootch. He nudged his head to Jack and the empty space by him.

Meg had just gone into the kitchen to wash her hands. So while everywhere else was full there was one empty space by Jack. When she walked in, Maso noticed the shy blush and smiled the two trew one another when seeing their predicament.

Mason smirked and rolled his eyes praising himself.

Everyone had settled for the night with their own blankets, though Jack and Meg had to share as Mason 'got cold really easily' and needed most of the blankets.

So Mason's plan was going very well as when everyone was watching the scary movie on the tv he would look at the two on the couch next to him.

He had to control himself when he saw the adorable and hilarious scene taking place.

Throughout the movie on the rare occasion that she would get scared she would lean into Jack. There was one particular part of the movie that scared her immensely that she screamed and hid her face in Jack's chest then traveled into his neck. Jack just laughed and hugged her until she calmed down. Mason noticed that Jack was more confident and although he could see a little light pink on his cheeks Jack wasn't blushing the full face.

Later on in the movie Mason couldn't hold in his laugh. Jack had gotten scared at a small part in the movie and had hidden his face by leaning down into Meg's neck. Meg embraced him trying to hide her laughter and rubbed him back. Mason let out a laugh and covered his mouth when Meg gave him a look and smacked his arm. Mason was getting pink in the face from hiding his laugh. However, his jaw dropped when Jack looked at him from behind Meg and winked at him. Mason was shocked when he noticed that Jack wasn't actually scared but was acting like that so he could be close to Meg.

Mason couldn't believe how oblivious everyone was to this.

...

Most everyone had fallen asleep during their 5th movie.

Everyone except Meg and Jack.

They were currently wrapping up their 6th movie. Jack had leaned against Meg and had his head on her shoulder. Meg also had her head resting against his.

All through the movie the duo could only think of their could've been kiss. Once the movie finished they both turned to look at each other.

Jack nudged his head signaling if they could move to a more private area. Meg leads him to her room, her heart thumping. She could feel it in her ears, in her body. Not to mention the butterfly in her stomach.

Jack could believe it. He couldn't believe what he was about to do. He was not much better than Meg. He couldn't feel his body. He could feel his heart wanting to fly out of him from thumping so hard.

Meg and Jack finally reached her room. Meg leaned him into her room, he walked into the room following her. He watched as she closed the door when he sat on her bed. Once she turned around she look at Jack. He batted the seat next to him, asking her to sit.

"So I'm not sure really how to say this but I have to get it off my chest" Jack breaths out. The tension in the room is high and both are aware of it.

"Ok, here it is... So you obviously know that I've had a huge celebrity crush on you for years. And I can't say it ever went away. I think that it actually grew into real feelings as I've gotten to know you for a long time. And it's totally fine if you don't feel the same and everything can go back to the way it was before but I just wanted to try. I was hoping that you would take the chance and go on a date with me. And possibly be my girlfriend?" Jack expressed. He knew it might be too early to ask her to be his girlfriend but he was too impatient to wait for the first date.

Jack was scared that she might take a while to respond and make everything awkward but was very happy when he saw Meg smile.

"I would love to go on a date with you Jack. And I guess it wouldn't hurt to be your girlfriend" Meg answered sarcastically.

Jack's smile was so huge it hurt. Meg reciprocated it. Both admired one another for a second with Meg loving the way the corners of Jack's eyes scrunch from smiling so hard. Nas him noticing the way her cheeks looked so cute poking out with her smile.

Both leaned it ad before they could kiss...

Jack asked, "Megara Jackson, can I kiss you?"

Meg wanted to tease him and knew this might be cheesy but decided to go with it. "I don't know can you?" she asked with her breathtaking smile.

Jack breathed a laugh and responded with a "shut up".

Before he placed his hand in the middle of her jaw and neck, leaned in and their lips meet in a passionate kiss.

---

Sorry, I haven't been very active. But I hope I made it up with this chapter 😘.

Also, I need help for the future of this story when they do press or anything really should I continue this story with them coming out public or should I mess around and make them have a private relationship for a little😉?