Interviews

The 5 actors from the Scream 6 movie are placed in front of the camera while everyone rushes around to make sure the setup is right.

Meg is sat to the left of the camera while the other 4 are sat at the right of the camera.

When the interview started it had already started as a joke as they all introduced themselves with each other's names instead of their own.

Meg concludes the introduction of the video by saying "We are the cast of Scream Six and we are going to be testing how well we know each other"

..

"Which Marvel Film am I in?" Meg asks the other four.

Jack immediately says "OH I KNOW" very excitedly.

"Well, I hope you would know you were in one yourself" Mason sasses.

As the chaos goes on, specifically with Jasmin being shocked that Meg is in a Marvel movie.

The five then proceeded to get into an argument because since Jakc knew the answer he would be allowed to say it because then the rest would also just get the point.

in the end, Jasmine and Melissa went with Captain America Civil War and Mason with iron man 3, while Jack just sat to the side farthest from Meg observing her.

"Mason was right I was in Iron Man 3" Meg revealed

"I still get a point right," Jack says as he looks behind the camera, and the others laugh. When told he does he jokingly flexes, as Mason rolls his eyes with sass. However as Jack looks to the side he notices Meg checking him out, and when he puts his arms down he gives a small subtle smirk and in return, she tries to hide behind her paper to cover her face.

"Next question" Meg laughs after reading the question "You guys are not going to get this".

Jack scoffs "Try me"

Mason just side-eyes the two of them knowing that the tension will be eventually caught by the fans.

"What was the name of my first pet?" Meg asks while writing down the answer.

The camera catches as Jack stops to think about the answer. Everyone around him gets scared as Jack literally jumps in his chair when he knows the answer.

AS everyone fights trying the figure out the answer Jack just sits quietly smiling.

They make Jack answer last as he actually knows the answer. So when everyone has guessed and got it wrong Jack goes.

"It was a shih tzu, and you named her Princess Lala because you were really young" Jack smiles as he can fondly imagine a young Meg running around with the dog and her siblings.

(skipping the rest because it would go the same way with her knowing everything, and I don't know what questions I should write)

...

"Hi I'm Jack Champion"

"Hi I'm Megara Jackson and this is Never Have I Ever," The two say before the room gets quiet which causes the two actors to start laughing from the awkwardness.

'Never Have I Ever lied about a sickness to get out of PR'

Immediately Jack puts up the Never side of the paddle while Meg puts up the I Have.

"What?!?" Jack yells as he laughs at her.

"Listen I was having a rough day and I didn't have motivation" Meg tries to talk over the laughs from Jack.

'Never have I Ever stalked a crushes Instagram'

Both put up the 'I Have'side of the paddle.

"No comment," Meg says while looking straight ahead trying not to look at Jack.

However all Jack can do is look at Meg from the corner of his eyes, while pressing his youngest into the side of his mouth.

'Never Have I Ever googled myself'

while Jack does put up the 'I Have' side of his panel, Meg is more hesitant in her answer trying to remember if she had. In the end, she put up 'I Have'.

'why?' the interview asked.

"Uh, I don't know probably to see what dub rumors are being said about me. They usually make me laugh" Meg states.

"I just like to see the photos that are put up of me," Jack says as Meg laughs at his answer.

'Never Have I Ever used an overly cheesy pickup line'

Meg puts up 'Never' but Jack puts up 'I Have'.

"What was it?" Meg asks

Jack proceeds to do the count-the-shoulders tactic causing his arm to land on Meg's shoulders pulling her into his side while winking at the camera. While Meg tries to not blush or laugh remembering his doing this to her before.

...

After a few interviews, the duo was finished. While Meg was going to her car Jack runs up to her.

"Hey do you mind if I catch a ride with you, I think I left something at your hotel"

After Meg says yes the two arrived at her hotel and Meg puts her stuff down.

As Meg walks around casually fixing up the mini messes in her room.

"Hey, Meg can I ask you something," Jack says as he sits on her bed.

"Sure what's up" Meg responds glazing over her shoulder.

"Would you want to go on a date?" Jack says stuttering knowing that Meg might say no due to his past mistakes.

He gets scared seeing Meg freeze. He starts to panic as he watches her approach him sitting on the bed next to him.

"Yes," Meg smiles.

"Yes?" Jack asks trying to contain his own joy.

Meg just nods.

Jack practically jumps up running to the door telling her to tell him when she I free almost yelling that he had to start planning.

Meg grows confused as she asks him right at the door "I thought you forgot something?"

"Oh yeah," Jack turns and runs to her.

Meg is shocked when she feels his lips on her cheeks.

He then runs out the door.

Mge just rolls her eyes also trying to contain her joy caused by the boy.

~~~~

Sorry this took so long I didn't have the motivation and I just didn't know what to write but I hope you enjoyed it. 😘