Jackson Family

To say the past few days were eventful was an understatement. A few days after we met all the drivers we had plans to go to dinner with Oscar and his girlfriend. Safe to say we will probably be seeing more of them in the future.

However, at that moment Jack and I were again on our way back to my home, in California. We would be busy the next few days as we would go and see my family, then we would fly over to go see his family, and then finally go and get together with the Avatar family.

I had told my family beforehand that we would be going to visit them. So of course all my tios, tias, and cousins wanted to meet him as well. Thank goodness not all my family lived in California so he would only be really meeting a small part of my family in a way.

We had a full day to just relax and stuff before we would have to go through the pressure of answering all the family questions. 

I was currently in the kitchen taking all the snacks I could find in the cabinets. It was also summer and scolding hot so at the moment the two of us were matching with tank tops and shorts. I was walking into my room as Jack and I decide to have a lazy day. 

This would consist of us just snaking and watching movies all day. However, I got distracted as Jack was laying down and had his hands behind his nack. Outling his biceps. I manage to clear my through in order to make my entry known.

Jack smiles at me acknowledging me as I put down the snacks at the end of the bed so we can get comfortable. Jack was a very touchy person so I wasn't too shocked when he reached for me to pull me against his chest in order for us to cuddle. 

Safe to say we weren't able to sit still for long because as soon as we finished watching Pitch Perfect Jack had convinced me to play Just Dance.

Safe to say I think we all know who won....

it was Jack.

...

As we were driving to my cousin's house, I had to reassure Jack.

"Im serious Meg! Stop laughing! if they don't like me are you going to break up with me" Jack also couldn't help but laugh with me and the beginning however towards the end of his sentence I could tell he was more serious.

"Ok honesty... if they didn't like you I trouble would break up with you" As you can see this didn't help him much as he sunk into his seat next to me in the car. As I was driving I could really turn to his so I grab his hand that was covering his face "But I know they're going to love you so you have nothing to worry about"

This seemed to help him more as he sat up in his chair and took his other hand away from his face as his other was still connected to mine. 

"Besides you like the only boy I've ever brought as my boyfriend, the others usually don't get past a few dates. Im sure this really shows that I like you a lot" I tell him,

"I knew it" Jack mumbled.

"You knew what?" I question as I look at Jack from the corner of my eyes,

"That you really liked me. I mean your practically obsessed with me" Jack speaks sarcastically.

"Shut up" I laugh before I'm drowned out by Jack blasting and singing along to Disney music. I soon can't help but join in.

...

I grabbed Jack to give him reassurance as well as walk through the door of my cousin's house.

As we walked through the door we immediately caught everyone's attention. The first people to greet us were my mom and sisters.

"AHH my daughter, Megara, sweetie how are you" my mother exclaims as she rushes to hug me. After she was finished with her hug, my younger sisters rushed to hug me as well. I made sure to savor these moments as it has been a while since I had seen my family.

"Mom, girls, this is Jack, my boyfriend," I say as I grab his arm in order to pull him closer as he had gone a little far.

"mija, he's so handsome! Jack come here I want to meet my future son-in-law" I can tell this feeds Jack's ego, as when my mom hugs him he has to bend down and turns to give me a little wink.

I can't help but also admire the scene as I watch Jack turn to my sisters and shake their hands as he can see their a little shy.

As they walk away, the two of us go to meet and talk to the rest of my family. Suddenly Jack turns to me, leans close to my ear, and whispers to me "You hear that we're getting married soon" he smirks as he leans away, thinking he has won the battle by hoping to make me flustered.

However, the only thing he received is a sarcastic smirk from me, as I then proceed to bite his bicep when no one is watching.

"Ow!"

...

I was currently busy chatting and gossiping with a few of my tia's and my cousins. We are all super nosy so when were talking about everything and about nothing.

We were suddenly caught off guard as we heard a scream and all turn to see it was Jack playing around with my little cousin Dominic. He had grabbed the little guy and was swinging him everywhere completely oblivious to all the doing started being thrown at him.

"I swear Meg you need to marry him," one of my cousins says to me and suddenly everyone is talking about my and Jack's future.

And supprincis;y i dont care. Im not scared to talk about the future with him. In fact, I'm excited. I would love to spend the rest of my life with this guy.

And no one seems to notice as I dont pay attention to the conversation and just stare at the potential love of my life.

Im not even shocked when he turns to look at me and gives me a shy little wave when he notices my stare.

~~~ 

Sorry to say I will be busy the next two days, but after that, I'm hoping to get better at updating more.

As I always say thank you all for the love and support you guys are giving me. I would never be able to keep this up if it weren't for you guys.