Poetry and Medusa

It was beautiful. The feeling of one's lips on yours. The ones of the person you feel so strongly for.

It was comforting and nice, not like how it is when you have to kiss people for a movie, where it's professional and awkward. This was perfect.

I lean away from Jack as I can feel myself losing breath. I can't help but let out a small laugh when I can feel Jack trailing after me not wanting the kiss to end. Once Jack finally lets me go I open my eyes to find Jack's eyes still closed and with a goofy smile on his face.

I smile at the view and lean in to kiss him one more time. I feel him smile against my lips.

We finally separate however when I make eye contact with Jack it doesn't last long. As I am attacked by his 6-foot body on the bed.

I have to keep my laughing down as I didn't want to disturb everyone outside. But It was hard to do as Jack was laying kisses o my face, tickling me.

After I had caught my breath once Jack stopped his attack me and Jack just lay there for a bit, with him on top of her.

"Jack.." Meg spoke into the silence. All she got as a response was a hum. "Do you want to go public with this, or would you want to keep it private" Meg spoke tentatively.

Jack opens his eyes and looks at Meg. "Well...I don't want to keep this a secret.."

Meg imminently looks at him and sits up making him as well. "Of course not... I mean from the fans I think maybe since you just started your career, I don't want to hold you back. We would possibly not tell the fans for a little just to settle in, but of course, tell all the people close to us".

"I like that idea" Jack looks at her, grinning. He quickly leans into her giving her a peck "But for the record, you don't hold me back, you push me to do better" Jack assure her.

Meg and Jack head back outside with the rest of the people to avoid abandoning them. Agreeing that they would tell them once they woke up.

...

To say their friends were ecstatic was an understatement. Mason literally started jumping and gave the two of us the biggest hug, while everyone was exactly as happy they were calmer.

We also immediately face timed our family who was very excited as we and our parents wanted to meet one another.

And of course what type of people would we be if we didn't tell Jamie, Britan, Baily, Trinity, Sam, and Zoe. Their reactions were eventful as all of them yelled and we made plans to get together.

As we had wrapped up filming Scream so we had a while off. So while we had all this week alone together, we would go see them next week. And after these two weeks of vacation, we would go back to auditions to get more jobs.

This week was bound to be very eventful as we had many big plans to do.

...

The first thing we decided was to go to Disneyland. We were very excited as young adults to be going to the happiest place on earth.

We decided to be a cheesy couple and wear a themed outfit, of Hercules and Megara.