Frosting

After the event that happened in the car between Meg and Jack, they preceded to go to Target.

As it was promised Meg was going to get to pay. So with this in mind, while walking around the shop Jack tried to get the least expensive things, without having Meg notice.

Of course, Meg wasn't dumb. She noticed, She just decided not to say anything.

...

All Jack had decided to get from Target was a few snacks and a medium-sized blanket.

This was because the cast of Sream had decided to have a movie night. And watch some of the bloopers that had happened previously.

This is why Meg had also bought a few snacks for the night.

It was decided that the young adult cast was going to come to meet up at Meg's hotel where they would pull an all-nighter watching a movie, and play games.

Jack had offered to stay with Meg to help her set up the place for the night.

They had brought all the pillows and blankets from everywhere in the hotel and attempted to make a fort.

This might have been one of the most hilarious and funniest things we had ever done.

At one point when Jack had tried to lay the blanket on top of two chairs, by going under them. The chairs had collapsed and along with them, the blanket fell on top of him. It was like watching a puppy be stuck under a blanket and trying to find a way out.

She was laughing so hard that at one point she blurted out "I'm going to pee!" this caused Jack to also start laughing. When Jack was finally able to come out from under the blanket and he saw how red Meg's face was due to what he thought was her laughing he started to laugh too.

He didn't know that Meg was actually blushing due to how she thought Jack looked so cute with his messy hair.

Next Meg had the fantastic idea that after they finished their fort they should make cookies and a few cupcakes. Jack was right along with this idea.

So that was how we came up to this situation. The two were blasting random music. They were messing around occasionally dancing to the songs that would pop up, or using the wisk they were using to stir the cupcake batter as a microphone.

Occasionally the two would sneak peeks at one another, noticing how comfortable to other looked or wondering if this is how they would look if they were actually able to be with one another.

While they had put the cupcakes, vanilla, and chocolate, into the oven to bake, they moved on to the chocolate chip cookies. At one point Meg's arm had gotten tired of mixing so Jack offered to take over.

While he was mixing the batter Meg couldn't help but notice how much muscle Jack actually had on him.

Randomly without thinking it through Meg blurted "Wow, your ripped" Meg immediately covered her mouth as she was embarrassed she said it out loud. Jack however just started laughing again and turned to her flexing his arms jokingly.

He replied with a "thanks" but didn't really think anything of it. However, as Meg couldn't keep her mouth shut she kept talking "No seriously. What do you do because I might need to join" while raising her arms and flexing. Although you could notice that she had a little muscle she was willing to work on it.

Jack's eyes light up at the thought of Meg being interested in the idea of working out with him. "Um, I have this trainer that I work with. You should join it would be really fun to do it together" They had decided that they would talk more about it later.

They two now had moved on to now making the frosting for the cupcakes. This is where the kitchen really got messy.

While Meg had turned around to see if the cupcakes were ready, Jack had a devious plan. He dipped his finger into the frosting and waited for Meg to turn around.

Once she did turn around Jack was quick to swipe the frosting on her nose. Jack thought her reaction was adorable as she looked shocked and crossed her eyes to look at her nose.

He rushed to grab his phone in order to take a picture of her laughing with the frosting on her nose.

Once he was done and was focused on putting his phone away Meg grabbed some frosting and also swiped it along his nose and some on his cheeks. It was now Meg's turn to laugh at his adorable face.

Jack had a smile on his face one that screamed danger. Meg went to run away however before she could get far Jack grabbed her arm, making sure not to be rough, and dragged her back to him.

However, the position they ended up in was them, front to front.

Meg went to look up at Jack, and that was when she really noticed how much taller he was than her.

Jack looked at Meg, and also noticed how much shorter she was to him. She practically only reached his chest.

They were both flustered as they noticed how much of a significant difference was in their size, but also how small the size of space between them was.

They looked at one another eyes. Then their lips. Then they started leaning in.

Both were mentally panicking and screaming while also celebrating. I mean they were both about to kiss their best friend, celebrity crush, and actually crush.

Meg could feel Jack's breath on her nose, as he was leaning down.

Jack could feel Meg's breath on his chin as she was leaning on her tippy toes.

They were so close that the frosting on their noses was touching.

As their lips were millimeters apart about to touch.

There was a knock on the door.

FUCK

-----

Im so sorry. One for the ending of this chapter and also for not updating in so long.

However, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and thank you for all the love and support.

Not gonna lie I was gonna wait longer for them to have any romantic connection but it felt right to add it now and I have many ideas for the future. What movie should the cast watch? Preferably a scary one 😏