One: The Trip

Age: just turned 15

Age: just turned 15

Kesari's and Inyo's bond grows stronger everyday. Ikeyni always says how much Kesari reminds her of Nan'ti when she was younger. She feels like her ikran knows her better than anyone, besides her mom of course.

All the other kids just look at Kesari so different than they do with each other. When she was young though, they would say things like "Don't hang out with her, she's weird." "No one will ever want to be friends with her." Then everyone would go away from her, except Päna, and treated her like a virus. Some parents tried to get them to stop, but most didn't think it was a big deal. Even today sometimes someone will name call her. It doesn't bug her that much anymore.

"Kesari! Let's go." Her mother instructed as she jumped on her ikran. Kesari leapt onto Inyo' and started following her mom. Each day she gets better and better at riding her ikran.

Kesari and her mom go riding all the time ever since she joined the scouting and gathering group. She doesn't like it as much as she likes tracking or hunting, but loves spending time with her mom. It is one of her favorite parts of the day. "Are we still going on that trip?" Kersari asks her mom.

"Yes, my itetsyip. We have to wait till I finish teaching the new scouting leader the rest of stuff, then we can go." Nan'ti smiled at the thought. Nan'ti wanted to go on this trip to the different clans, get some knowledge than share it, and learn there hunting practice. She wanted to go everywhere with her daughter. Everywhere but the ash people. She knew they were dangerous and would kill Kersari and her if they knew they were still alive.

While they where scouting they decided to go check up on the Olangi clan. As both of them were headed there, they saw Toruk Maktos family looking sad and flying away from the Omatikaya clan with bags. She looked at one of the sons who then looked at her. It was less than a millisecond but they locked eyes as he was flying away.

Nan'ti and Kesari weren't planning on going to the Omiticya clan, but decided to go see what happened. They landed by the tree of life and saw everyone there. "What happened?" Nan'ti asked one of the crying na'vi.

"Toruk makto left with his family so that we would be safe from the sky people. Tarsem is are new Olo'eyktan." The crying na'vi replied.

Nan'ti was confused. "How did leaving the clan make you safer from the sky people?" She questioned.

"He said the one in charge wanted him. So if he left, then they wouldn't attack here." The crying na'vi answered.

Nan'ti was still a bit confused but reassured the crying na'vi. She hoped that not much would be different now that JakeSully was gone. Kesari hoped the same. They went back to there ikran and continued going to the Olangi clan.

~Timeskip to 15 1/2~

It was finally time. They were finally going to go on the trip. Kesari was so excited. Even Ikeyni got excited for her. "Have fun. May you learn many things Kesari. But be safe and do as your mother tells you." Ikeyni cautioned.

"I will learn as many things as I can and come back with all sorts of hunting tips and tricks." Kesari said. She couldn't stop smiling. She had been wanting to go explore for such a long time. First they were going to go to the far end forest clan. Then go across the ocean. Kesari didn't know exactly what there plan was, but she was still excited.

Päna walks over to Nan'ti and her daughter. They went hunting a few times together recently. "Kesari! I'm going to miss you so much. It is always fun when ever we do stuff together. I hope you both have an amazing trip well I await your return." Päna says well giving Kesari and goodbye hug. She waves goodbye as she walks away.

"Do you have everything?" Nan'ti asks her daughter as she walks over to say bye to Ikeyni.

"Yes, I have everything." Kesari walks closer to Ikeyni and gives her a hug then waves goodbye to her and Päna as she leaves to get onto Inyo'.

"Nan'ti, are you sure you really want to go?" Ikeyni asks.

"I want Kesari to meet new people and maybe even friends. I want her to learn as much as she can. That way she will always be able to take care of herself." Nan'ti got news about her father. They know she is alive. Nan'ti wants her daughter to learn a lot so she would be safer and be able to take care of others aswell as herself.

"Mom, come on let's go!" Kesari exclaimed. "I even got your ikran ready!"

"Goodbye Nan'ti. Have fun."

"Goodbye Ikeyni, Päna." Nan'ti said then went to Kesari and her ikran. She got on and waves goodbye.

It was day one of there journey. They went to the Huyuticaya clan. The Huyuticaya clan loved viper wolves. Even though na'vi rarely ever bond with viper wolves, most from the clan rode them. Some of the clan members wear outfits to look like viperwolves. They also mark their face, hands, and feet with white war paint to show they are without fear of death. The people taught Kesari how to approach a viper wolf, she got really close to one but it ran off before she could pet it or anything.

Kesari and her mom stayed there for the night then moved on later in the day. There next stop was the reef people. Nan'ti didn't know much about them but hoped they would let them stay for awhile. Nan'ti and Kesari were traveling all day so decided to stay the night at the Huyuticaya clan and continue traveling in the morning.

~Timeskip~

Kesari was flying Inyo' and excited that they weren't to far from the reef people. As she was flying she heard a shooting noise from behind her. Inyo' let out a loud screech in pain. Kesari could feel that pain right below her chest.

Before she could even find out what was happening, her and Inyo' were falling in the water. As they both hit the water hard, everything started to go black well they were sinking in the ocean.

A/N
SHE MEETS NETEYAM IN THE NEXT ONE
Thank you for reading:) VOTE please vote. The next part will come out tonight. Btw this is my first book so if you have any advice please tell me it.

Itetsyip
Little daughter
Olo'eyktan
Clan leader