Three: Questions

"Inyo', I am so happy you are alive." Kesari expressed and hugged Inyo's head. She had a few tears come out of her eyes in the joy that Inyo' was alive. Neytiri started waking up. "Oh, hello Kesari. Neteyam." Neytiri got off the hammock and stood up. "She is alive, but, I am not sure if she will get better soon. She should get better though." Neytiri put a hand on Kesari's back. "We must go," Neytiri told her. Kesari looked up at her then saw Jake get up.

Jake got up and walked over to Kesari. "Tonowari told us that he wanted to speak to you as soon as you were awake. So now that you know Inyo' is ok, we have to go see him." Jake told Kesari gesturing that they go.

Kesari looked at Inyo' one last time before kissing her on the head and getting up. Jake started going to the exit. Neytiri and Kesari followed behind. Neteyam looked at Inyo' then at her saddle. It looked nice, but dirty. "Neteyam." Neytiri called.

Neteyam went out and caught up to them. They were walking towards Tonowari, Ronal with Tsireya holding a baby and a few other Navi on the beach. "I am Tonowari clan leader of the Metkayina clan." Tonowari said to Kesari as she stopped walking and stood in front of him.

She looked at him and the woman. "Oel ngati kameie. I am Kesari Te Enteseka Nan'tivu from the tayrangi clan." Ronal looked at Kesari and started walking around her, examining her skin.

"Why are your stripes different? Are you not true Navi either?" Ronal said as she grabbed Kesari's hand and looked at it. "Four fingers." She said quietly while letting go of Kesari's hand.

"I am Na'vi. I was born on Pandora. My father is just from a different clan." Kesari said.

"Which clan is he from?" Ronal asked her one last question.

Kesari looked down. A lot of Navi heard about how bad the ash people were, so she didn't really want to tell them that her father was one of them. "He is one of the ash people." But she had to. Almost everyone gasped after she said that.

Tonowari looked at her and asked, "The ash people are not coming here, correct?"

"No, they aren't coming here. It was just me and my mom that were supposed to come here." Kesari defended.

"Why were you guys coming here?" Ronal questioned.

"My mom always wanted to see all of Pandora, so that's what we were doing. We were going to go everywhere. Everywhere but the fire clans. But now, she's.............. I don't know where she is." Kesari said sadly.

Tonowari believed the girl and felt sorry for her. "We are trying to find you a place you can stay. We have open maruis, but those are being used for new families, and some are just too big for you to use by yourself. So you will have to share with a family. Any volunteers?" He asked the people that were there. No one said anything.

"We don't want a forest fire mix in our house." some navi in the crowd said. Kesari was upset. She had been called many things but never a mix.

Neytiri looked at Kesari, then at Jake. "We will take her. There is an extra hammock in our marui, so it will be perfect." Neytiri told Tonowari. He nodded.