Seven: Ride with me

Two days have passed sense spider came to the Metkayina clan

Two days have passed sense spider came to the Metkayina clan. Tsireya has continued to give Kesari lessons on how to ride, but hasn't taught Kesari that much sign language.

Kesari has been going into the jungle on the island almost everyday, which has made Neteyam curious. Sometimes he would see her Ilu swim towards the north and would be back a few minutes before Kesari came out of the jungle.

(In the sully marui)

Kesari found a green box while walking around the marui. She opened it and found guns. "Those are Jakes. He was supposed to put a lock on it and put it somewhere else so that it wouldn't be in the way when we do things. Tuk has tripped over it many times." Neytiri explained.

"Do all the villagers have guns?" Kesari asked as she closed the box and snapped the clip that keep it shut.

"No, Jake has a few other ones, but that's it." Neytiri answered.

Neteyam was outside of the marui sharpening his knife when he saw Kesari leave the marui at the same time she always does, and run towards the jungle. Neteyam put his knife away then quietly followed her.

She was heading north. He was following Kesari through the trees with a clear view of her. He looked down for less than half a millisecond to make sure he wouldn't trip, while putting his hand on a big rock for stabilization. He looked back up, she was gone.

"Where did she go?" he thought. Neteyam stopped walking and looked around. Suddenly, he was pushed up against the big rock, he could feel sharp knife to his throat, a hand on his shoulder, and a leg sideways, pushing on his stomach, keeping him against the rock. His head was turned to the side and his eyes were shut.

"Neteyam?" He heard a beautiful voice say and recognized it immediately. It was Kesari. He opened his eyes and turned his head to her, staring in her fiery colored eyes. Her face relaxed, knowing that it wasn't anyone else.

"Can you please move the knife away from my throat now?" He asked.

"Oh, right. Sorry." Kesari said as she moved the knife away from his throat and backed away a bit releasing him from her grip. "What are you doing out here?" She asked.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing."  Neteyam admitted. He walked closer to her. She started twisting her knife while looking down.

She looked back up. "I found this spot. It looks really pretty and I like to go there it to clear my head." Kesari answered then put her knife away in its pocket thing. She looked at him and started walking the way she was before. "Come, I will show you."