Nine: Flashback Pt.1

(Flashback)

(Flashback)

"Kesari come out of the water. We have to fly to the reef people next, so I am sure you will have plenty of time to swim there." Nan'ti told her daughter.

Nan'ti and Kesari were close to there home, the Tayrangi clan. They were 20 miles away from it and camped in the forest because Nan'ti said it would be fun. It was  fun, they had sung songs and danced, then Nan'ti told Kesari stories of the places they were going to go to. Kesari and her mom went to the sea coast, at the bottom of the cliff, to prepare for there flight to the reef people. There was some sand but, it wasn't a full beach.

(Like this but there are more trees, bigger, darker ones and there is a huge cliff instead of the rocks)

Kesari started swimming back to her mom, who was on the shore with Inyo' and Nan'ti's ikran, Zola, both waiting to be saddled up. 

Kesari walked out of the water and ran to her mom, who then handed her the saddle to  put on Inyo'. "I can't believe we are really going to the reef people." Kesari squealed. "I have heard stories about the people and the creatures there. This is going to be so much fun! Totally worth skipping breakfast."

Nan'ti smiled at her daughter's excitement then saddled up Zola and put some of there stuff on her. "It should take us less twelve hours to get to the nearest reef clan. That includes taking rest stops for the ikrans so, it might take us less." Nan'ti stated. 

They both queued with there ikrans and hopped on. Kesari flew up first but had to wait for her mom because she didn't quite know where to fly. After flying for three hours Nan'ti decided that they needed a break. They flew onto a rock that was in the ocean. It was mostly flat and had a tall part of the rock behind them. 

Kesari jumped off of Inyo' after she landed, then took some of the supplies off of her and put them on the flat part of the rock. She hopped back onto Inyo'.

"What are you doing?" Nan'ti asked her daughter. Kesari queued with her ikran again.

"Catching fish. I'm staving." Kesari said then flew up with Inyo'. This was Kesari's favorite way to fish. Inyo' flew up then Kesari looked below them looking for signs of fish. She spotted some movement  and dove down, straight into the water.