Ten: Flashback Pt.2

Quaritch walked Kesari out of the room and into this hallway, holding the chain on the hand cuffs

Quaritch walked Kesari out of the room and into this hallway, holding the chain on the hand cuffs. "I can walk by myself." Kesari snarled, while pulling the her hands back. Quaritch stopped walking and looked back at the avatar at the door of the room behind them.

The avatar walked behind Kesari as they headed somewhere. Walking in the white hallway, Kesari looked in ever window on the doors they walked by, trying to see if her mom was in any of them.

They went up a set of metal stairs and stopped at landing of the stairs. There was a grey door with a lock that turned green when Quaritch put this card in front of it.

 The door opened to a big, open room with a circle table in the middle that had a hologram of the forest on it. Kesari looked around for any way to get but every door she saw had a lock that needed a card key to open it just like the door Quaritch had opened. There were no windows either.

He walked to the middle of the room and typed something into the circle table, then a hologram of an island popped up on top of the table.

"I'm sure you have heard that the sully family moved to a reef clan called the Metkayina." Quaritch assumed. Kesari walked closer to the hologram. 

"I also heard that you tried to kill Jake sully. He killed you though." Kesari said to Quaritch, her eyes narrowed. "How are you alive?" She asked.

Quaritch smiled like he was proud of something. "I forgot no one knew. Jake sully didn't kill me, we fought under water and he eventually got a hold around my neck and started choking me. I must have passed out and started sinking. When I woke up I was being pulled up onto a rock by Miles, my son. He calls himself Spider now." Quaritch explained.

"Back to what I was saying.  Jake and his family are still alive, on that island. And if not that exact one then im sure there on some other one close by." Quaritch continued.

"Why are you telling me this? What is the offer you were talking about?" Kesari asked.

"You are going to work for me. You're going to go to the reef people and find Jake sully. When you find him you will be my spy, you will find out things that I won't be able too and you will do as i say." Quaritch told Kesari.

Kesari looked at him with an 'Are you serious' look, then slightly chuckled. "I'm never going to work for you, or anyone like you." She stated. The avatar that stood right behind her got closer.

"Oh, I think you will." Quaritch smirked. The hologram of the island went away as he typed some buttons, a screen of another white room popped up. There were two Avatars with guns standing by a Na'vi that was sitting on the floor with her head down, tied to the white pole in the middle of the room. One of the avatars walked to the Na'vi and pulled her head up with her hair. It was Nan'ti, she had blood running down her nose and on her forehead, she looked tired.

Kesari filled up with anger. "What did you do to her! Where is she?!" Kesari shouted. "I have to find her and get out of here" She thought. She looked at Quaritch's key in his top right pocket. He grabbed he key and started walking to one of the doors. the avatar guard pushed her back with the gun and told her to follow Quaritch.

Kesari started walking forward, following Quaritch. They stopped walking and went into a small room.  Quarith pressed one of the button on this control room table/desk thing that was against a blank wall that had a . After the button was pressed, the blank wall turned into a long window that showed Nan'ti still tied up to the pole.

"Mom!" Kesari yelled, running up to the window and slightly banging it with her hands. "Are you ok?" The guard grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Your mom can't hear you, its sound proof." The guard said.

 "She'll be fine, as long as you do what i say." Quaritch said grabbing his knife out of his hip pouch. "And if not, then."  He brought the knife up  to  the right side of Kesari's throat, not close enough to cut her, then moved the knife to the other side of her neck and pointed at her mother with the knife, indicating that he'd be rid of Nan'ti.

A/N 

Hi guys. I am so sorry that I left you on a cliffhanger even though I said I would never do that. I will be making more chapters so follow me to get a notification when I post:)