C h a p t e r O n e

Same Old Love/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter One

Same Old Love
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter One

Seungmin sat in his shared room with Felix staring at his phone. He placed his phone onto his belly and huffed, "Ahh I'm so bored!" He whined, hitting his legs up and down on the bed.

"Me and Hyunjin are going out, go annoy Minho-hyung or someone." Felix said to the whining boy putting his shoes on, "where are you two going? It's eight pm!"Seungmin stood from his bed, "we are going to get ice cream and go to the park!" Felix explained, excitedly, Seungmin rolled his eyes, "whatever, bye hyung!" He waved to the elder boy as Felix left the room.

'Fine I will go and annoy Hyung.' He thought, putting his slippers on and running out of the room.

Knock, knock, knock

"Come in!" Minho yelled from inside the room, Seungmin opened the door with a wide smile, Minho sighed when he saw him. "What's wrong?" Minho asked while looking away from the book he was reading, "I'm bored!" He whined as he stomped on the ground, "I don't care. Go watch a move or something, I'm reading in peace." Minho said, looking away from the younger and then looking at his book again, "but hyung! Can't I just sit in here for a little?" Seungmin asked with his puppy eyes, no one could resist them.

Minho looked at him with a sigh, "fine, don't annoy me okay?" Minho said, Seungmin nodded eagerly and jumped onto Minho's bed happily, Minho shook his head and let out a small chuckle, seeing how Seungmin rapped up in his bed.

/-/-/-/-/-/

An hour had passed and Minho put his book down, he stood up and stretched and walked over to his bed, he sighed seeing the younger boy now asleep in his bed, "Seungmin.." he whispered, shaking him a little, Seungmin turned to look at Minho and opened his eyes a little, "mm?" Seungmin hummed, "it's time to sleep, go back to your room." Minho said, "noo! I'm too tired!" Seungmin said grabbing onto Minho's arm, "go back to your room." Minho said again, Seungmin shook his head with a pout on his face, "fine." Minho sighed and laid next to Seungmin.

Seungmin smiled and turned to Minho, he looked at the younger who was smiling brightly at him, "what am I going to do with you..?" He mumbled and finally fell asleep.

/-/-/-/-/-/

"Oh my god!" Hyunjin whispered dramatically, "what?" Felix asked, also whispering, he looked at the thing Hyunjin was pointing at he then gasped.

Minho and Seungmin was hugging each other. The younger boy had somehow wrapped himself around the elder boy. His head was on Minho's arm that was holding onto Seungmin's shoulder, the puppy like boys arm was wrapped around Minho's top half of his body, and his leg was wrapped around Minho's two legs.

"Quick take a picture!" Felix yelled softly, with a big smirk on his face, Hyunjin took his phone out and snapped a quick picture, then both boys ran to Felix's and Seungmin's room quietly giggling.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Minho was the first to wake up, he opened his eyes and felt something on his chest and his legs. He looked down and saw a sleeping Seungmin, his ears turned a light red and he held his breath for a second.

As Minho tried to get up Seungmin whined, "gosh Seungmin your like a whiny puppy." He whispered letting out a chuckle, "two more minutes.." Seungmin mumbled and Minho just nodded and sighed.

Seungmin finally got up and went into the bathroom just after Minho did, when he came out he saw Minho had got dressed. "Where are you going hyung?" Seungmin asked, "to the dance studio." He answered while putting his shoes on, "can I come?" Seungmin smiled brightly, "no, go eat breakfast." He said pointing at the door, Seungmin's smile faded, "can I eat breakfast then come with you?" Seungmin asked, smiling again, "no, why do you only annoy me?" Minho groaned, "because your my hyung." Seungmin said with a small laugh, "I let you sleep in my bed and hug me, is that not enough?" Minho rolled his eyes, "no, your a meanie so you should let me come with you." Seungmin said crossing his arms, "fine, don't complain if you get bored." Minho said while walking out the room.

Seungmin knew Minho would eventually agree, Minho may act a little different towards Seungmin then he used to but Seungmin knows it's still the same old love.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3
Edited!

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3Edited!