C h a p t e r F o u r

Always Forever /-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Four

Always Forever
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Four

Seungmin opened his eyes slowly feeling his stomach being softly squeezed. He turned his head to see Minho's head buried on the back of his neck.

"Hyung.." Seungmin said waving Minho's hand around, "mm.. what?" Minho asked lifting his head up looking at Seungmin with half open eyes, "can you move your arm? I need to go to the bathroom." Seungmin said, "no" Minho answered, "hyung! I wanna go to the bathroom!" He whined, "fine but come back," he said and Seungmin rolled his eyes.

"Your so cuddly when your tired, why can't you always be like that?" Seungmin mumbled the last bit not expecting Minho to hear him but he did...

He came out of the bathroom and saw Minho smiling in the bed, he laid next to Minho and got pulled close to him. He whined looking at the elders face.

"If you wanna hug me at anytime you know you can." Minho said rubbing his thumb in circles on the younger's back. "W-what?" Seungmin asked, "you can be more touchy with me," he said, Seungmin blushed, "go back to sleep, it's five am." He mumbled and Minho just chuckled and nodded.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Seungmin sat the living room with Felix, they was watching a movie when Hyunjin and Minho got back from shopping. "Finally! You two took so long," Seungmin said, both him and Felix stood up and walked into the kitchen where the two elders put the bags of food.

"Why? Miss us puppy?" Minho asked smirking, "as if, I want some food!" He said smiling at the two elders who rolled there eyes, "well I missed you two," Felix said, "sure, more like you missed Jinnie-hyung." Seungmin said and Minho laughed at the two others blushing.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Seungmin sat on the sofa eating some biscuits while watching YouTube.

"Pup!" Minho yelled walking into the living room, "mhm?" He asked not looking away from the TV. "Do you know where Hyunjin is? I wanna talk to him." He asked sitting next to the younger, "nope, probably went somewhere with Lixie." He answered taking a bite of his biscuits, "your acting cold with me." Minho said and Seungmin just shook his head.

Minho reached for the remote next to Seungmin and turned the TV off. "Hey!" Seungmin yelled, Minho just laughed, "it's not funny! Give me it back!" Seungmin yelled trying to reach the remote from Minho.

Seungmin suddenly lost balance and feel onto Minho. He was laying on him and there faces where inches away.

They looked in each other's eyes for around a minute and then Seungmin got off of him, "s-sorry," he mumbled and Minho just chuckled, "it's fine. I just wanted some attention, I've got it now so let's do something together." Minho said and Seungmin smiled shyly and nodded agreeing.

/-/-/-/-/-/

The two watched a movie and Minho wanted Seungmin closer to him. He didn't know why he wanted him to so badly but he has wanted to be with Seungmin more then usual lately.

Minho moved closer to Seungmin and luckily Seungmin didn't turn to look at what he was doing and kept his eyes on the TV. Minho put his arm over the younger and Seungmin then turned to face Minho. Seungmin blushed but rested him self onto Minho.

An hour later Hyunlix came home to see 2min sleeping.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3