C h a p t e r T w o

Bad Habit/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Two

Bad Habit
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Two

Seungmin and Minho arrived at the dance studio after Seungmin had eaten his breakfast and brushed his teeth. Minho thought Seungmin was honestly being really annoying due to how slow he was with eating. They practiced together for nearly three hours, there was one ten minute break after the fist hour but they just started to practice again.

"Hyung I'm tired, ima sit down for a bit." Seungmin said breathing heavily, Minho nodded and carried on dancing. The younger boy walked over to the wall and sat on the floor. After half an hour Seungmin started to get bored sitting on the floor watching his hyung practice the a few different dances over and over again.

Minho decided it was time for a break and he went and sat down next to the younger boy, he took a sip of his water and went on his phone. He could feel Seungmin watching over his shoulder and saw the puppy like boy laying his head on his shoulder, he didn't mind so he just let him.

"Hyung.." Seungmin mumbled against his shoulder, Minho hummed in response and Seungmin took his head from Minho's shoulder with a pout.

"I'm bored.." he whined, Minho looked over to Seungmin and rolled his eyes, "I told you not to complain about being bored, you asked to come." Minho shrugged his shoulder, turning his phone off, "but we have already been here for like four hours." Seungmin whined while crossing his arms, "come on, just a few more practices and then we'll go home." Minho said and Seungmin nodded.

/-/-/-/-/-/

It had been another hour and the two boys where finally done, Minho and Seungmin got home and both had a shower and Seungmin went to the living room after but Minho stayed in his room.

Felix and Hyunjin was also in the living room finding a movie to watch, "hello!" Seungmin smiled at the two, "hey Minnie," Felix also smiled and Hyunjin waved, "what you two doing?" He asked sitting next to Felix, "trying to find a movie, how about you ask Minho-hyung to come and watch one with us too." Hyunjin said and Seungmin nodded, hopping off to his hyung's and Hyunjin's room.

"Hyung!" Seungmin said forgetting to knock on the door, he walked in and Minho gasped.

Minho was in a towel, he had wet dripping hair and you could see his abs. Seungmin blushed and let out a squeal, "I'm sorry I forgot to knock!" He yelled, "it's fine. Come back in a minute, close the door!" Minho yelled back with widened eyes.

Seungmin closed the door and let out a shaky breath, he stood outside Minho's door still having an image in his head of Minho's body he saw a couple seconds ago, he scratched his hand out of shyness, making it go red.

Around ten minutes had passed, Seungmin had been to shy to open the door again. He finally knocked on the door, "hyung are you done?" He asked, shyness obviously in his voice. "yep!" Minho shouted from inside. Seungmin opened the door to see Minho sitting on his bed unplugging his hair dryer.

"I-I'm sorry for barging in, I promise it won't happen again!" Seungmin apologised after closing the door and going back to scratching his hand. Minho stood up and put his hairdryer away, "it's fine don't worry about it pup. Also, how many times do I have to tell you not to do this?" Minho said with a serious face grabbing the puppy boys hand, stopping him from scratching it any longer, "look it has gone all red, does it hurt?" Minho asked looking at it not letting go, Seungmin shook his head, "no it's fine hyung, sorry.." Seungmin mumbled shyly.

"What did you want to tell me?" Minho asked letting go of the younger boys hand, "oh yeah! Felix and Hyunjin are watching a movie, do you want to too?" Seungmin asked smiling, "yeah sure, let's go." Minho said and both boys left the room and walked into the living room.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3
Edited!

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3Edited!