C h a p t e r T h r e e

Moment/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Three

Moment
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Three

The four all sat together in the living room, Hyunjin and Felix sat next to each other on one sofa and Seungmin and Minho sat together on another sofa.

The movie had been on for twenty minutes and Seungmin began to feel cold, Felix and Hyunjin had a cover other them, Minho had a cover but it was only covering him. Seungmin pulled on it a little.

"Hyung, can you share the blanket?" He asked, still pulling on it. "No." Minho answered quickly, Seungmin crossed his arms and rolled his eyes with a pout. A couple minutes later he felt a cover be thrown over him. He looked over to Minho and saw that he was staring at the tv, Seungmin smiled and moved closer to Minho so the blanket could reach him more.

The movie was almost over but Seungmin couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. His head feel to the side and his head fell onto Minho's shoulder.

Minho looked to his side and saw the boy was on his shoulder, he sighed and pushed his head up to see his face properly and he was actually asleep. He rolled his eyes and let the younger rest his head on him, secretly smiling.

Fifteen minutes later the movie had ended, Felix had also fallen asleep so Hyunjin took him to his room. Minho was going to sleep in Seungmin's room because he didn't want to disturb the other two.

"Pup," Minho said softly and the younger looked up at him, "yeah?" He mumbled, opening his eyes fully and moving away from the older man. "Time to sleep, come on." Minho said getting up from the sofa, "noo, I can't!" Seungmin whined, still half asleep, Minho rolled his eyes, "and why is that?" He asked crossing his arms, annoyed. "I'm too tired, carry me!" He said with grabby hands making Minho blush a little, "no, get up and get to bed." Minho said about to leave the room but Seungmin just whined, "I'll just lay here then you meanie!" He yelled laying down on the sofa.

Minho sighed for the fifth time today and walked back into the living room to see Seungmin laying on the sofa, pouting with his eyes closed. Minho picked the boy up and was surprised that the slightly taller boy weighed nothing.

Seungmin smiled and put his arms around the elders neck. Minho carried him to his room and laid the boy down, he then laid next to Seungmin, turning the other way.

/-/-/-/-/-/

A bright light flickered through the non blackout curtains. A loud roaring sound was heard making Seungmin jump in fear. He turned his head to see Minho laying next to him he then looked to the window where   loud rain, lightning and thunder was.

He hid under his blanket with his eyes closed tightly. Seungmin has never been good with loud noises and the members knew that.

He shivered under the blanket, still seeing some light every now and again and could still hear thunder every couple of seconds.

It just got louder and louder and scarier and scarier, making Seungmin feel tears swell up in his eyes. Suddenly Seungmin felt a warm had fall over his waist, it snaked over to his stomach, his top had slightly gone up making the arm touch his skin.

"Shh, don't worry hyungs here.." Minho mumbled moving closer to Seungmin basically spooning him after hearing him sniffing a few times. Minho rubbed his thumb in circles around Seungmin waist and stomach calming the younger down.

Minho had his face buried in Seungmin's neck and he couldn't feel the elders hot breath on it, he blushed but Minho rubbing his waist and stomach calmed him down a lot. He closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3
Edited!

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3Edited!