C h a p t e r T w e l v e

This Love
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Twelve

Seungmin woke up in Minho's arms. "Hyung," Seungmin said trying to get up. Minho whined, "stay it's too early." Minho said and Seungmin looked at the time and read, 8:05. He sighed and grabbed his phone from the bed side table and laid back down letting his hyung hug him.

Not long after Minho opened his eyes but didn't say anything just stared at the younger boy. Seungmin looked to his side then looked back at his phone, he then looked back realising Minho was staring at him.

"Morning hyung." Seungmin said smiling at the elder, "morning pup." He said and kissed Seungmin's cheek which made Seungmin whine. "What?" Minho laughed, "are you shy pup?" He then asked on Seungmin blushed and shook his head, "sure sure." Minho laughed again.

The two spent most of the day together. Doing things both Seungmin and Minho liked.

/-/-/-/-/-/

When the two got home from their date they heard something that sounded like a moan. They looked at each other with red cheeks and walked closer to Minho and Hyunjin's dorm, the moans were coming from inside that room.

The two put the tv on trying not to listen to the moans in the other room. Seungmin sat in his phone scrolling through instagram and Minho sat on the sofa uncomfortably.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Twenty minutes later Felix walked out of Minho and Hyunjin's room, he looked like he had a shower. His hair was wet and he was in Hyunjin's clean clothes.

He walked past the two and smiled running into his and Seungmin's shared room while blushing.

Minho stood up and went into his room and heard the shower running. He sat on his bed and played on his phone waiting for Hyunjin go get out.

Hyunjin finally came out the shower and got scared when he saw Minho, "ah! O-oh hyung.. hey?" He said smiling awkwardly, "hey... so uh- what have you and lix been up to?" Minho smirked but Hyunjin just rolled his eyes and walked to his side of the room.

After five minutes of Minho teasing Hyunjin he got into the shower. Once he came out he saw Seungmin sitting on his bed on his phone.

Minho walked up to Seungmin and snatched his phone away from him. "What are you doing?" Minho asked looking at his phone, "nothing! So.. you still have the picture of me sleeping on your phone..?" Seungmin said looking away smiling shyly, Minho chuckled and kissed the younger's head, "yes, I like seeing you every second of the day." Minho said and winked walking to his dressing table after watching Seungmin whine and blush.

/-/-/-/-/-/

When Minho was done drying his hair he laid in his bed with Seungmin clinging on to him. "Seungmo" he said patting the boys head but he didn't get an answer, he smiled when he saw that Seungmin was asleep and kissed his head and stroked his hair.

That's the end of their love story. Well, not exactly the end, every day they spend as much time as they can with each other.

They will always be together.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!