C h a p t e r N i n e

Heaven/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Nine

Heaven
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Nine

Minho stared at the boy in front of him, he watched as the boy had tears rolling down his face. Minho was confused with himself but he also wanted to do it again.

"I'm sorry." Minho said not moving from that one spot. Seungmin wiped his tears and smiled at Minho, "it's fine.. y-you just scared me.." he mumbled, Minho came closer to Seungmin and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry, I'll never kiss your neck again." Minho said and patting the younger boys head.

Seungmin pulled away from Minho, "I didn't mean that.." he mumbled and Minho looked confused, "huh?" Minho asked, "I liked when you did it.." he said quietly and Minho looked at his shocked for a second before smirking.

Minho cam closer towards the younger and lifted his chin and put his lips on his neck. Seungmin gasped and slightly moved his head to the side so the elder had more access. Seungmin let out small moans which made Minho want more.

Minho slightly bit the younger's skin which caused Seungmin to moan louder. Seungmin felt as if he was in heaven, every spot Minho sucked made him go crazy.

Minho pulled away to see Seungmin's face. The younger was biting his lip with his eyes closed and head back. He looked at Minho like a cute puppy and Minho chuckled and then pecked Seungmin's lips.

Seungmin and Minho wasn't sure what they where doing but they liked it. They decided it would be best to go to sleep so they did, and they was of course cuddling with each other.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3