C h a p t e r E i g h t

Memoirs/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Eight

Memoirs
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Eight

Seungmin woke up rapped up in Minho's arms. Seungmin tried to get up but he couldn't because of Minho's strong grip. He sighed and laid back down looking at his Hyung. He thought of what happened last night and touched his neck hopping there wouldn't be any marks.

Half an hour later Minho started to move around getting to of Seungmin. He quickly got of the bed and went in the bathroom and looked at his neck. He couldn't see anything until se looked closer to the back. He didn't know what to do and stared at it in horror.

Seungmin had to go to dance practice today so he went back into his room and grabbed some clothes.

Once he was dressed and got his coat and shoes on he ran out of the dorm and made his way to the dance studio.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Minho had finally woken up. He looked around to try and find Seungmin but couldn't. He put his hand on his head since it was hurting him, hetried to remember what had happened last night but only remembered going out with Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin.

He groaned and walked into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. Once he did whatever he needed to do he laid back in Seungmin's bed since he was to tired to walk back to his room.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Seungmin came back after three hours. He put his bag down, took his coat and shoes off then walked into the kitchen to see Felix. "Hello hyung!" Seungmin said smiling at Felix, "hey Minnie. I'm making some food for Minho-hyung he's ill, do you want something?" Felix asked, Seungmin shook his head. "What's wrong with hyung?" He asked concerned, "he was sick this morning and he also has a bad headache." Felix explained and Seungmin nodded.

Hyunjin came out of Seungmin's and Felix's shared room. "Oh hey Minnie!" Hyunjin said walking over to the two younger boys. "Hey jinnie-hyung, is Minho-hyung okay?" Seungmin asked, "yeah- actually he was asking where you went." Hyunjin asked and Seungmin nodded, "I'll go see him then." He said making his way to his shared room.

He opened the door and saw Minho laying in his bed with his eyes closed. "Hyung?" Seungmin whispered, "hm?" Minho groaned and looked over to Seungmin, he smiled and said hello.

"Are you okay hyung? I had to go to dance practice I'm sorry! I should have told you before I left." Seungmin said in one breath, "sh.. it's fine." Minho said patting the space next to him. Seungmin sat down and looked at his hyung.

"Do you need anything?" Seungmin asked and Minho nodded his head, "what do you need?" Seungmin then asked, "cuddles.." Minho mumbled and Seungmin giggled.

"Let me get my pyjamas on, then I'll hug you." Seungmin said running into the bathroom. Ten minutes past and Seungmin came out of the bathroom, he laid down next to Minho and Minho then pulled him close. He put his arm over the younger and buried his face in the younger's chest.

/-/-/-/-/-/

The next morning came quickly. Minho was better then yesterday but still sort of weak.

All eight of them watched movies and played games all day in Changbin, Jisung, Jeongin and Chan's room . It was nod seven pm and they was playing Monopoly.

Half was through the game Minho spotted something on the younger's neck. He looked at it more closely and saw someone had gave his Seungmin a hickey.

"Hyung it's your go," Jisung said and Minho looked at the game, he rolled the dice and moved. He looked back at Seungmin's neck with dark eyes.

The game had finally finished and Jeongin had won. They all groaned and whined except for Minho he just stared blankly at Seungmin.

"Okay! Let's watch are last movie." Chan said and they all nodded. "Uh actually hyung im a little tired. Ima go to bed." He said and stood up leaving the dorm. They all nodded and said goodbye to him knowing that he was still a little sick, but Seungmin knew something was up. He looked upset through the whole game.

"I'm gonna go too, bye everyone!" Seungmin said also leaving the dorm and they all said goodbye to him too.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Seungmin walked into the dorm and heard a door slam. He walked over to Minho's and Hyunjin's shared room and knocked on the door.

"What!?" Minho yelled from inside the room, "h-hyung it's me!" Seungmin said, "go away!" Minho said and Seungmin heard a loud bang.

He got worried so he opened the door and saw Minho standing in the middle of the room looking at him. Seungmin shut the door and sighed, "what's wrong hyung?" He asked quietly, Minho rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean, "what's wrong?" This is what's wrong." Minho yelled touching the mark he unknowingly made. Seungmin widened his eyes and moved the elders hand away.

"Hyung.. don't worry about it." Seungmin said and giggled nervously, "what do you mean? Of course I need to worry!" He yelled pined the younger to the door.

"H-hyung please.." Seungmin mumbled, "tell me.. who did it?" He asked breathing on the younger's neck. "H-hyung-" "tell me!" Minho yelled hitting the door scaring Minho.

"You! I-it was you!" Seungmin yelled tears in his eyes. Minho stepped back from the wall, "what..?" He mumbled then he reminded what happened.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3