C h a p t e r S e v e n

You Get Me So High/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Seven

You Get Me So High
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Seven

Seungmin sat in his room for most of the day, him and Felix played a few games and watched a few movies but that was really it. Minho and Hyunjin had gone out with Changbin and Chan so there wasn't much to do.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Minho was pissed. Seungmin had been acting awkward around him since when he got make from dance practice yesterday. He decided that he should have a drink with the others and hang around with them for most of the day.

He was annoyed at both himself and Seungmin. He shouldn't have put his home screen as Seungmin in the first place but if the younger boy was so uncomfortable by it, why couldn't he just tell him that?

Minho ended up drinking a lot. Changbin was quite drunk but shockingly Hyunjin wasn't because he didn't feel like it and of course Chan didn't touch any.

Chan was confused and had tried to ask Minho why he kept drinking but he wouldn't listen to him. Even though Hyunjin wasn't drunk he ended up having an argument with the very much drunk Changbin over something stupid, and Chan was trying to shut them up. Minho sat there watching the three with his arms crossed looking pissed, which he was.

/-/-/-/-/-/

After a while Chan took all three to the dorms. Seungmin and Felix was in the living room and the two elders sat beside them. Felix and Hyunjin went to Felix and Seungmin's shared room and went to sleep which meant that Minho and Seungmin would be staying together again.

"Uh hyung you can go to bed if your tired." Seungmin said awkwardly since Minho just stared at him with a blank face. "No, I'm not tired." He said, "o-ok well then I'll go.." he mumbled about to stand up but he felt a tight grip on his wrist.

"Ouch! Hyung that hurts!" Seungmin yelled quietly. Minho stood up and stared at the younger boy. "Why didn't you say you was uncomfortable?" Minho asked with a dark stare, "w-what do you mean?" Seungmin asked trying to get Minho's hand of of him. "You know what I mean." Minho said and then grabbed the boys other wrist.

"H-hyung! I don't know what you are talking about, stop!" Seungmin said feeling tears in his eyes because of the pain that he felt on his wrists. "My phone.. I know you saw the picture, I'm sorry." Minho apologised softening his grip but still not letting go.

Seungmin's eyes widened, "why would I be uncomfortable? I-I was just a little s-shocked.." he said biting his lip softly. "Then why has you been avoiding me?" Minho asked, "I-I haven't!" He said and Minho let out a laugh. "What do you mean you haven't? I don't enjoy when people avoid me, especially you." Minho said pulling the younger closer to him.

"Hyung it's late.. let's just-" "no!" Minho yelled cutting the younger off, "hyung be quiet, Lixie-hyung and Jinnie-hyung are sleeping." He whispered, "no no I wanna talk loudly." Minho yelled even louder letting to of Seungmin's wrist, Seungmin put his hand over the elder's mouth and giggled, "drunk you his weird." He said and Minho said something but Seungmin couldn't hear because of his hand over the elders mouth. Suddenly he felt something wet on his hand and pulled it away from Minhos mouth.

"Hyung did you just lick me!?" He yelled wiping his hand of his clothes and heard chuckles, "no no it wasn't me." Minho said sitting on the sofa putting his head back. "Who was it then?" He asked crossings his arms, "I don't know I'm tired." Minho whined and Seungmin rolled his eyes, "let's go to bed, quickly!" He said and ran to Minho's and Hyunjin's room.

Minho came in and took his trousers and T-shirt off in front of Seungmin. "Hyung!" He yelled quietly and covered his eyes, "shhhh!" Minho said putting on his pyjama bottoms and then getting into bed with the younger boy.

Minho pulled Seungmin close to him and stroked his hair with one hand and his other arm was hugging Seungmin's waist. "Hyung why?" Seungmin whined and tried to get out of the other old but wasn't strong enough. "Don't you wanna hug your hyung?" Minho asked which made Seungmin blush. "I-it's not that.." he said shyly, "what is it then?" Minho smirked, "n-nothing, go to sleep!" Seungmin said and Minho nodded clinging on to Seungmin.

Seungmin felt something wet on his neck once he turned around to get more comfortable. He lifted his head up and then it stopped. "Hyung?" He asked, "yeah?" Minho replied, "why are you doing?" Seungmin asked touching his neck, "can't sleep." He mumbled pushing Seungmin's head back down. "It's been two minutes. You haven't even tried!" Seungmin said feeling Minho lick and suck at his neck again.

Seungmin get out small moans for a while and then pushed the elder away. "H-hyung stop. your drunk, go to sleep." Seungmin said covering his neck so Minho couldn't do anything. "But I like the taste of you." Minho whined, "p-please, you'll regret it in the morning." Seungmin said and Minho huffed.

"I won't regret anything I do with you."

Seungmin went red and let out a heavy breath. "H-hyung sleep." He said and Minho sighed but listened. "Goodnight puppy." He mumbled against the younger's neck. "Goodnight." Seungmin replied closing his eyes tightly.

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3