C h a p t e r F i v e

Softcore/-/-/-/-/-/Chapter Five

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Softcore
/-/-/-/-/-/
Chapter Five

All eight boys where sitting in a restaurant.

Seungmin .. Felix .. Jeongin .. Jisung
———————————————————
Minho .. Hyunjin .. Chan .. Changbin

Everyone was having a conversation and Seungmin just sat there listening in silence, "you okay Minnie?" Felix asked smiling at the younger, "yeah I'm fine!" He said smiling looking at Minho talking to the others.

About an hour later five of them was drunk, Minho and Chan wasn't only because Minho knows when to stop and Chan didn't want anything.

Seungmin and Felix was giggling about something with Hyunjin sitting next to Felix clinging on to him, Jisung and Changbin was arguing and Jeongin was staring into space looking as if he was about to fall asleep.

"What are we going to do with them?" Minho asked looking at the chaos around him, "I'll take Jisung, Changbin and Jeongin, you take the other three." He said and was about to stand, "yeah but how will we get them out there?" Minho asked, "I don't know, just try." Chan said and went to the members who needed to get in his car.

"Come on you three, get in my car." Minho said and Seungmin whined, "noo! We wanna stay here!" He whined and Felix nodded, Hyunjin was half asleep so he didn't say anything. "No get to the car." He said to the two, "come Lixie I'm tired, let's goo.." Hyunjin said tiredly standing up putting Felix with him, "Jinnie!" He whined put Hyunjin didn't listen and pulled him out of the restaurant.

Minho looked over to Chan and saw that he was walking out with Jeongin, he sighed and tried again with Seungmin. "Come on," he said grabbing the younger's hand, "no!" He yelled trying to get out of the elders grip, "why not? Everyone else has gone." Minho said crossing his arms, "fine! Lift me." Seungmin said standing up, Minho rolled his eyes but he just wanted to get out of the restaurant so he did.

Seungmin got on Minho's back and laid his head on Minho's shoulder, Minho shook his head but kept walking. It would take five minutes to get to his car but luckily Seungmin was as light as a feather.

As soon as he left the restaurant it felt as if Seungmin was pecking Minho on his neck over and over again. Minho looked over the the younger and saw that he had feel asleep.

Minho blushed but calmed himself down by letting out a heavy breath. He placed his in the car and looked in the backseat and saw Felix showing Hyunjin something and Hyunjin falling asleep. He laughed and started the car.

/-/-/-/-/-/

Minho finally got all three in the dorm and Felix and Hyunjin shared a room again, Minho doesn't understand why he shares a room with Hyunjin because he's always with Felix.

He had Seungmin in his arms and laid him down on his bed since Felix and Hyunjin was in  Seungmin's and Felix's shared room.

Minho couldn't just lay on Hyunjin's bed without permission so he laid next to Seungmin and looked at the sleeping boy.

He looked at Seungmin for a while and then finally decided to go to sleep. Before he could he saw Seungmin stirring in his sleep, he started softly scratching his head which stopped Seungmin from doing it.

Minho finally feel asleep with his hand in Seungmin's hair...

/-/-/-/-/-/
Thank you for reading!
Next chapter out soon! <3

/-/-/-/-/-/Thank you for reading!Next chapter out soon! <3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.