Prologue

Prologue

wikipedia

Safiya Luna Marie Summer (born June 15, 1987), known professionally as Safiya Summer is an American professional wrestler, media personality, and model. She is currently signed to WWE, where she performs on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Sphinx.

She is a thirteen-time women's world champion, having won the Women's Championship, Divas Championship, Raw Women's Championship, SmackDown Women's Championship, and WWE 24/7 Championship. She was also a two-time WWE Women's Tag Team Champion.

In 2006, she signed with WWE and spent time in Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) developmental territories. She debuted on the main roster six months after she signed. She is the first woman in WWE history to hold all the Women's Championship, Divas Championship, Raw Women's Championship, and SmackDown Women's Championship.

Considered one of the best wrestlers in the world, she is the longest-signed female WWE wrestler, having actively been with the company since 2006.

She graduated from Texas Southern University with a business degree. She has five brothers and six sisters. She was born in Miami, Florida but raised in Compton, California. She is of Haitian-American, Lebanese, Japanese, Native American, Creole Dominican, Spanish, and Samoan descent.

She has developed a significant presence online and across numerous social media platforms, including hundreds of millions of followers on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and Instagram. She is the female wrestler in WWE with the highest number of Instagram followers.

She founded a beauty brand, Visage Cosmetics in 2012, a jewelry brand, Grede in 2013, a clothing brand, Vanitee in 2014, and a foundation garment company, Seclude in 2015.

DATE: January 2022

instagram

@safiya

Safiya | Sphinx
@seclude
@grede
@visagecosmetics
@vanitee
@houseofsafiya

5,000 posts 139M followers 1,145 following