Chapter Twenty-Four ; Joe's Way

Chapter Twenty-Four
Joe's Way

twitter

The Wrestling Room
@TheWrestlingRoom

Rumors of Safiya/Sphinx's pregnancy boil over after sources claim that Roman Reigns dropped a clue she might be pregnant with their second child at their daughter's first birthday party. Her name became the number one trending topic on Twitter after she was photographed leaving Dr. Jackie's office with tears in her eyes.

12:50 PM • 10/04/23 from Earth • 1.2M Views

TMZ✔︎
@TMZ

WWE's Roman Reigns and Sphinx Is Pregnant With Baby Number 2. This will be Roman's seventh child!

1:20 PM • 10/04/23 from Earth • 1M Views

Wrestling Ops✔︎
@WrestleOps

BREAKING: WWE's Roman Reigns and Sphinx are expecting their second child 🎉 Sphinx will relinquish her championship title on this upcoming episode of SmackDown🚨

1:21 PM • 10/04/23 from Earth • 890.8K Views

Safiya✔︎
@Safiya

Hahahaha. I'll be damned.

1:57 PM • 10/04/23 from Earth • 6.5M Views

Safiya✔︎
@Safiya

Setting boundaries with people you love is difficult, and sometimes it sucks, but it has to be done. You have to put yourself first. And I'm always going to put myself first. Period.

3:09 PM • 10/04/23 from Earth • 4M Views

Safiya's House

"You petty motherfucker," Safiya said as she talked on the phone with Joe.

She knew Joe had gone to their bosses and told them that she was pregnant then to make things worse he went to the blogs and had them announce her pregnancy to the world. She couldn't believe it. Joe was using drastic tactics to keep her from getting an abortion.

"You ain't shit. I hope you know that won't stop me. I'm going to make you my bitch for this," Safiya said.

Joe looked at her like she had grown to heads.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Joe said.

Safiya let out a bitter chuckle.

"You know the blogs sent me the receipts, right? See you in court, boo," Safiya said, ending the call.

What the fuck was she going to do now? She has to relinquish her championship. Fuck. She wanted to cry and go on a rant so badly on Twitter and make Joe look like a jackass but she knows it won't do anything good.

Galina walked into Safiya's house. Safiya looked up at her and rolled her eyes. "You see what your husband did?" Safiya asked Galina.

Galina nods.

"I saw and I told him he was so wrong for doing that to you especially when you do not plan on keeping the baby," Galina answered.

Safiya groaned.

"I don't even know what I'm going to do. The company already announced my relinquishing my title so what's the point of aborting that baby now? My wrestling career is already on hold now," Safiya said.