Chapter Four ; All Dat

Chapter Four
All Dat

Safiya walks Reza into the living room and they take a seat on the couches.

"You showed your ass off on social media," Reza said, as she places her purse on the coffee table. "Last night was crazy and Joe hopping on your Instagram live was wild, what the fuck y'all got going on?" She asked.

Safiya tucks her hair behind her ear.

"So, I got a call from my publicist that someone sold a story about Joe being on Saoirse's birth certificate and the blogs got tipped off too, so, I let it run because I'm not about to pay anyone to keep it off the blogs. I did decide to speak on it before anyone could spin it and make me look bad. Joe got mad that I was speaking on it instead of ignoring it," Safiya explained to Reza.

"What about that page that keeps posting pictures of you, Joe, and Saoirse?" Reza asked.

"That page posting all of my baby's pictures is Joe's doing," I answered. "I know he or Galina made that page to provoke me but I'm not going to react to it," Safiya told her.

Safiya sighed.

"Although I knew it would come out eventually and how I handled it wasn't the way I wanted to do it but I couldn't control my emotions like someone I trusted sold out, my baby, for a check," Safiya said.

"Do you know who sold the information to TMZ?" Reza asked me.

"Your Best Friend, Justine did it," Safiya replied.

Reza kissed her teeth.

"Bitch, don't play with me. I told you I never liked that hoe being around us. Now look she fucking sold your business for a check. You should have let me beat her up when she was sneak dissing on her page," Reza said.

Safiya rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. You were right," Safiya said.

"What are you going to do about her? She could sell more information about you to the blogs," Reza said.

Safiya waved Reza off.

"Ain't nothing she can sell about me that the blogs will publish. My situation with Joe was the only thing that was juicy information," Safiya said.

"You never know," Reza said.

"True," Safiya said.

articles

Google search: Sphinx's Net Worth

Is Sphinx a Billionaire?

Is Safiya Summer a Billionaire?

Is Sphinx buying WWE?

Sphinx is a secret billionaire.

How rich is Sphinx?

What's Safiya Summer's net worth?

Black Millionaires On the Verge of Being Billionaires.

Does Roman Reigns' girlfriend Sphinx have a higher net worth than him?

What is Sphinx's net worth compared to other WWE stars including Roman Reigns?

Sphinx's Net Worth (Updated 2023)

Sphinx, Roman Reigns, and Brock Lesnar Reportedly Earning $5 Million Annually In WWE.