Chapter Five ; The 2023 Royal Rumble

Chapter Five
The 2023 Royal Rumble

the tonight show starring jimmy fallon

Wednesday's Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon featured Joe who took part in an in-studio interview on the broadcast to promote the WWE Royal Rumble and his match with Kevin Owens

Joe was asked about the rumors about him and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson possibly facing off at WrestleMania 39 in April.

"There's been a huge buzz on that for a long time now," Joe said. "But it's really picked up in the last couple of years. I believe he just came out with a statement saying he's not going to be ready in time, which that's the kind of face everyone's making, like, hold on, this guy trains every single day. He's huge!"

Joe added that there's a big difference between looking physically in shape, and conditioning your body to take bumps ahead of a high profile main event match like this would be.

"That's number one, Dwayne," Joe said. "When you're going up against Roman Reigns, you better get ready to fall down."

Joe also discussed Owens and their match at The Rumble tonight. The Tribal Chief said he won't change anything when it comes to strategy. He went on and said he's defeated Owens so many times, it's almost like it's in his DNA.

Joe also commented on the news of his newest child, confirming that he did welcome his sixth child with sphinx and that he has a unique family relationship that many people won't understand.

"My wife, Sphinx, and I know what kind of bond we have and that's all that matters. People's opinions are being tuned out," Joe said.

Joe also played Password with Claire Danes on The Tonight Show.

instagram story

romanreigns✔︎ 21h