Chapter Eight ; Women's History Month

Chapter Eight
Women's History Month

instagram

3,202,420 likessafiya My other half @dreamofme 🖤View all 21,026 commentsdreamofme 🖤🖤🖤🖤

3,202,420 likes
safiya My other half @dreamofme 🖤
View all 21,026 comments
dreamofme 🖤🖤🖤🖤

capital one arena

Tonight, Safiya is at the Capital One Arena for SmackDown in Washington, D.C., she had a singles match against Gionna (Liv Morgan).

Safiya had her sister, Dream traveling with her so she could have someone watching Saoirse while she works. Joe didn't like that Saoirse was traveling so much but he knew not to voice his opinion as Safiya wanted their daughter with her at all times.

Safiya walked around the arena with Saoirse and Dream, talking about anything that popped up on her mind until Dream brought up, Safiya's ex, Terrell.

"What the fuck do you mean Terrell has been contacting you about Saoirse? Girl, you better be not entertaining that dumbass," Safiya said.

"Girl, no. I just wanted to let you know that he thinks Saoirse might be his even though we all know that's Joe's daughter all the way," Dream said.

"Period! She looks just like her older siblings, Terrell must be on that stuff again if he really thinks he could be her father. The timeline doesn't even match up for him to be thinking that," Safiya said.

Joe walks up and Saoirse starts reaching out to him and squealing. Joe smiles and takes her out of Safiya's arms.

"Hey, baby girl," Joe said as he kissed his daughter's cheek.

Joe looked at Safiya

"Who is Terrell?" Joe asked as Dream cleared her throat saying she had to use the bathroom and walked away.

Safiya rolled her eyes.

"A nobody," Safiya answered.

"Okay," Joe said.

The show opens with the Bloodline making their entrance, still without Jey Uso.

They get in the ring and Roman Reigns gets on the mic and demands Washington, DC acknowledge him.

Enter Cody Rhodes.

He gets on the mic and says he's not here to invade or engage in reckless negotiations, he's here to have a one-on-one, man-to-man conversation with his WrestleMania opponent, and he sees no reason for his compatriates to stay unless Roman feels he needs them here.

He tells Paul Heyman, Jimmy Uso, and Solo Sikoa to leave and asks if that makes Cody more comfortable. He says Rhodes won't like this but he's gonna do it anyway, and he drops the titles between them and asking Cody what he wants to talk about. Cody wants to talk about Roman.