Chapter Thirty ; New Year, New Problems

Chapter Thirty
New Year, New Problems

DATE: January 2024

article

WWE Star Roman Reigns Reveals He Has a (Third!) Set of Twins on the Way with Wife Galina

Roman Reigns will be a Papa Bear of nine!

The babies on the way will join Roman Reigns and wife Galina's twin sons, who were born in 2016 and 2020, and their daughter Joelle and Roman's daughter with Sphinx, who is also pregnant with their second baby.

Roman Reigns has two more Bloodline members on the way!

WWE star Roman Reigns and his wife Galina are expecting twin babies, who will join the couple's five other children. This pregnancy marks the third set of twins for Reigns and Galina.

The couple is expecting their sixth and seventh children in total, he revealed in an interview with GQ that was released this week.

"It's amazing and the fact that I have three on the way is even better. Breaking news — Galina is pregnant with twins and Safiya is pregnant too," Reigns said when asked about being a father of six. "Two pregnant women plus six kids, lots of fun and chaos in my household," Reigns added.

twitter

The Wrestling Room
@TheWrestlingRoom

Roman Reigns will have two children with Safiya/Sphinx and seven children with Galina by the summer. Nine kids! Dear God, The tribal chief gimmick has gone to his head!

12:50 PM • 01/04/23 from Earth • 1.2M Views

TMZ✔︎
@TMZ

WWE's Roman Reigns and Galina Becker Is Pregnant With Baby Number 6 & 7.

1:20 PM • 01/04/23 from Earth • 2M Views

article

'Life of Safiya' starring Sphinx (Safiya Summer) is coming to Hulu

Hulu has announced that their new reality series, "Life of Safiya," will debut in April 2024.

"Life of Safiya" is a fun, exciting peek into the personal life of one of WWE's hottest and famous female wrestlers: Sphinx whose real name is Safiya Summer.

The show will look back at Safiya Summer (Sphinx)'s personal life and the behind the scenes of her business ventures, as she prepares to welcome her second child while taking her brand to the next level. With the support of her tight-knit group of friends, family and fellow WWE Superstars, Safiya remains grounded while reaching new heights.

The first two episodes of "Life of Safiya" will be released on Hulu on April 4, 2024.

wikipedia

Life of Safiya is an upcoming American reality television series starring professional wrestler and businesswoman Safiya Summer (Sphinx). The ten-part half-hour series is set premiere on April 4, 2024, the streaming service Hulu where Safiya talks about her life and the behind the scenes of her business empire. On January 11, 2024, Hulu released the first promo video of the series.

The series will follow the life of entrepreneur and WWE Superstar Safiya Summer (Sphinx) as she deals with running several businesses while preparing for the arrival of her second child, maintaining a normal life, and her close inner circle.