Chapter Nine ; WWE Hall of Fame

Chapter Nine
WWE Hall of Fame

instagram

Liked by nikkigarcia, romanreigns, kyliejenner and 6,345,086 otherssafiya WWE Hall of Fame '23 #wwehof View all 15,019 comments

safiya WWE Hall of Fame '23 #wwehof
View all 15,019 comments

crypto.com arena

The WWE Hall of Fame ceremony took place on March 31, 2023, at the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California, the night preceding WrestleMania 39, which will span two nights just down the road in Inglewood.

The ceremony took place immediately following Friday Night SmackDown. Safiya got interviewed by Byron Saxton and Maria Menounos. Maria made sure to put over how good Safiya looks and told her how adorable her daughter was. Safiya thanked Maria before talking about stealing the show with SmackDown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair tomorrow.

Afterwards, Safiya went to join the other wrestlers filing out to the stage to take their seats for the ceremony. Of course, they had her seated next to Joe and Galina.

"You look beautiful," Joe told Safiya.

Safiya smiled.

"Thank you, you both look very good tonight," Safiya told them.

Finally it was time for the ceremony.

Up first is Stacy Keibler. They played a video package that repeatedly referenced her legs. Stacy Keibler was immortalized in WWE Hall of Fame by Mick Foley and Torrie Wilson.

Mick said he was as surprised as everyone else to be asked to be here. She texted him a couple weeks back and asked him to do it alongside Torrie, and he instantly accepted. He called her one of the nicest wrestlers in WWE history. He told a story of meeting her, and how special it is to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

"It gives me so much pride and so much happiness ... that she allowed me to share this night with her," Mick said before he gave way to Torrie.

Torrie said she would do her best not to cry but she just loves Stacy so much. She told a story of Stacy changing in front of the Nitro Girls and everyone being shocked at how perfect she was. But they weren't the only ones to recognize how great she is, but many others as well. She quickly moved from being a Nitro Girl to the main roster. She put over Stacy's tenacity, and how hard she worked to be a wrestler. She revealed Stacy got her legs insured at one point. But she also loved that while she had so many offers to do so much, she chose to step out of the limelight to be the best mom she could be.

Finally, she introduced the lady of the hour.

Stacy was smiling huge as she walked down before she appeared to trip at the bottom of the ramp. In her speech, Stacy said that she put over the fans being the greatest in the world. She got her first job when she was seven years old and couldn't ever imagine that she would get to a place like this. Fans rewarded her with Stacy chants.