Chapter Twenty-Seven ; The Dream Show Podcast

The Dream Show Podcast

Dream had started back up her Podcast since going on hiatus a while back and the first person she wanted to interview was, of course, Safiya

Dream had started back up her Podcast since going on hiatus a while back and the first person she wanted to interview was, of course, Safiya. Safiya agreed to do it because why not? She had nothing to do at the moment.

Safiya sits down with sister Dream and talks about life in and outside of the spotlight.

Safiya speaks her truth on The Dream Show Podcast. Safiya gets candid about her pregnancy journey, comparing herself to her sisters, and deciding what to share with the world and what to keep private as someone who's constantly in the spotlight.

"I want to be remembered as a wonderful mother, daughter, sister, friend, and wrestler, you know," Safiya said.

Safiya opened up about how guilty she felt after finding out she was pregnant again.

"I was really upset. Of course, everyone knows I want my children but I did not think it would happen so soon like I was thinking maybe a year or two from now, but it's happening now," Safiya said.

As a future mother of two, she doubles down on her love of being a mom, calling it a job she takes very seriously and is grateful for.

"I love my kids and that's never going to change, everything else can come and go but my kids and my love for them is forever," Safiya said.

"How has motherhood changed you?" Dream asked her.

"There are things that you can't understand until you are a parent. My relationship with Mom, you guys, and probably every woman I know is so much better, too. I have so much more empathy and compassion. You know I don't react like I used to do to things. I've differently changed since becoming a mother," Safiya answered.

Dream and Safiya also talk about the importance of family.

"All we know is family," Dream said.

"Our family is glued to one another regardless, we know about family," Safiya said.

"No matter what, you support one another. You're allowed to argue and disagree. But at the end of the day, family is all you got," Dream said.

"Period," Safiya said.

"Who would you say you're closer to out of our siblings?" Dream asked Safiya.

"It depends on the stages that the other siblings are in, in their lives. Do you know what I mean? Like for example, you and I are closer than ever because we're pregnant at the same time so we're bonding over that. So, it depends, but I do have an incredible relationship I have with each one of our siblings. It's cheesy, but I am so in love with each one of them. I ride or die for you guys," Safiya answered.

"Let's talk about health. What's your approach to staying healthy? What's your mental health like?" Dream asked.

 What's your approach to staying healthy? What's your mental health like?" Dream asked