Chapter Twelve ; Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Chapter Twelve
Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

instagram story

safiya✔︎ 7h

Safiya was supposed to show up to have breakfast with Joe

Safiya was supposed to show up to have breakfast with Joe. Joe had been waiting for twenty minutes and when she wasn't responding to his calls or text messages.

Joe made his way over to the hotel that she was staying in, got the front desk to give him a key card, unlocked her door, and went to the bedroom.

He found her still asleep with Saoirse cuddled next to her.

He shook his head and opened the curtains and ripped the comforter off the bed.

"Wake your ass up, Safiya," Joe said.

"Are you kidding me, Joe?" Safiya asked as she groaned.

Joe smiled when he saw she was in his Greatness Amongst You t-shirt.

"You were supposed to meet me for breakfast twenty minutes ago," Joe said as he threw her over his shoulder.

"Oh, my God!" She squealed as she pounded his back. "Put me down, Joe," She told him.

"Funny the other night you were saying put a baby in me when I had you in this position," Joe said with a chuckle.

He felt her body shaking as she started laughing.

"Boy, bye, put me down so I can go get ready for this breakfast that you want to have together so badly," She said.

Joe set her down and Safiya walked into the bathroom while Saoirse stirs awake and immediately starts whimpering.

Joe turns and looks at Saoirse on the bed, staring at him. He smiled. "Hi, baby girl," Joe said as he walked over and picked her up. "Did you sleep well? Daddy missed you," Joe said as he held her in his arms.

Saoirse rested her head on his chest. Safiya came out of the bathroom and looked at the time on the clock that was on the nightstand.

"You know I can just cook us breakfast," She said.

"No," Joe said.

"But--" Safiya was about to say but Joe interrupted her.

"No, go back in there and get ready, Safiya. I'm taking y'all out and that's that," Joe said.

She huffed before she stomped back into the bathroom.

"Sea, your mommy is so stubborn, I hope you are not like her," Joe told Saoirse.