11...

"Why haven't you texted me?" He asked.

Theodore had apologized to me for his rude comment on Friday. I forgave him for the effort.

"Theodore have you ever seen me with a phone?" I asked. I never had a phone. Ever. I always used the one at the shelter if I needed to call someone, and it wasn't often.

It took a moment for him to realize what I was saying and simply nodded his head.

"We should hangout tomorrow" he stated.

I never hung out with anybody before. I usually kept to myself in the shelter as well and only spoke to Fiona, one of the leaders there. When the shelter had events I never went cause I wasn't much of a extrovert but I wouldn't say going out to a homeless shelter activity was really hanging out to begin with.

"Tomorrow is Tuesday, isn't hanging out only on Saturday's?"

He laughed at my comment and I couldn't understand why. Why would you want to hangout on such a random day of the week? Maybe it's common in Russia.

"It doesn't matter. Look I'm going to pick you up tomorrow at 6 and we'll go somewhere fun"

"Where is this somewhere?"

"You'll see." With that he left to go back to his table.

\\\\\\\\\\
(Theodore POV)

I entered the Apple shop and scanned trajo ugh the display's of iPhone's.

"Are you looking for anything in particular" I turned working to be greeted by a middle aged lady. Eye fucking me at that.

She extenders her bag so her tits could appear larger. I cringe.

"I'm looking for a iPhone 14 pro in white". She nods her head and leads me to the iPhone 14 section. Standing way too close to my liking.

"It would be $1,700 with a 2 year warranty included". She puts on this slutty voice and I try not to laugh at the horrible seductive attempt.

Milfs aren't my thing, she's probably the same age as my mother.

"I'll take it".

I buy the iPhone 14, along with an extra charger and a light pink iPhone case. I also pick up some first generation airpods just to be nice.

"Your total is $2,086".

I pay and as she hands me the bag, making sure to slip in her phone number. I leave the shop throwing away her useless piece of paper in the trash.

I hop into my car and as I drive I wonder how I should give Cynthia her new iPhone tomorrow.