12...pt A

"You seriously think she's pretty?!" Courtney shrikes. I don't know what her problem was but she sure did sound like a jealous bitch.

"I mean she's not ugly" Conner defends.

We were talking about Cynthia and how the plan was progressing and some how the conversation of her physical attributes came up.

"I'd tap that if-"  I punch Jake in his stomach before he could finish the sentence.

"Hey what was that for?!" I ignore him and go back to sipping my water.

Cynthia was the prettiest girl in the school and there was no doubt about it. I usually went for blonde, tall and Russian but I couldn't deny it, the Congolese beauty was strikingly gorgeous with no effort.

She was dark skinned with bright yet dark brown eyes. Her natural hair was coily and long and suited her heart shaped face. Plumped lips, small but wide nose and a nice body. I wouldn't be sexually attracted to her just cause she was too innocent for my liking but the more I looked at her the more physically appealing she was.

"I don't understand why you guys think that burnt girl is attractive there's nothing special about her" one of Courtney's minions spoke.

"You should look in the mirror before you speak ill on someone else's looks" I say. The boys laugh and the girls get up visibly angry.

I roll my eyes as they stomp away.

Cynthia isn't ugly, they can get mad all they want.

///////////////////

It was 5:30 I was getting ready to pick Cynthia up from her house. She gave me a slip of paper with her address written in perfect cursive.

I was going to surprise her with her iPhone tonight as well. She deserved one, plus it would help me with the plan of course.

I had multiple places planned for this hangout. I wanted her to feel comfortable and experience the fun she never had before.

For once this "friendship" felt more like an a genuine goal rather than some silly prank. I shook the warm thoughts away and focused on the main objective instead.

We would go mini golfing, then I'd take her to a nice restaurant in the city and after we'd take a walk at the park.

After 30 of research it was what I think girls liked best. I got the crummy old butler and 3 maids to help me with it, I didn't even have to lift a thing.

///////////////
(Cynthia's POV)

"You look so good! I'm so excited for your first date Cynthia you deserve this!" Fiona shrieks. I blush but luckily my dark pigmented skin conceals it.

"It's not a date Fiona he said it was a hangout. He's just I friend plus I would never see him in that way" I state.

Theodore was a handsome fella I won't lie but I wouldn't date him.

"Never say neverrr" Fiona sings, we both laugh at her horrible attempt.

I was currently at her house with her doing my makeup. It was light and simple, concealer, blush, lashes and gloss. He told me to dress casual and wear a dress. I didn't have anything so Fiona offered to help.

I also didn't want him knowing I lived at the homeless shelter so I gave him her address instead.

I wore a leopard like printed dress that clung onto my body and some black doc's Fiona bought for me. I was incredibly grateful.

(Outfit and Makeup inspo)

"Fiona I can't thank you enough I look amazing!" I say.

She gives me a hug and return and the doorbell rings. We both look at each other. She's smiling and my palms begin to sweat for an uncontrollable reason.

"Coming!!!" She yells.