20....

It seemed like everywhere I go I would see Courtney and her goons waiting to tournament me.

Majority of the school stopped acknowledging me.

I began to see the changes last week. I think due to my lack of reaction they finally quit and decided to move on. Courtney, however, wasn't budging.

I was already on the brink to throw myself off of a bridge.

I don't know what more she wanted. She had everything.

A perfect home, s perfect car, perfect hair, yet still needed to have something. Something to make her happy.

For some reason that happiness was my misery.

I looked down as I made my way to the library for lunch. It was nearly empty during this time making it a perfect hideout place. I haven't been eating in the cafeteria, and practically didn't eat anything at all during school hours. Since that day Courtney decided to pour milk on me ive avoided that area at all costs.

I tried to tune out their annoying voices as they laughed. They threw pencils at me and I reached for the library doors until u was pulled by a strong hand.

"Jake be careful with her, look at how fragile she is" Courtney laughed.

My stomach turned as she said the name. The same boy who threatened me in class the other day.

He was around 5'10 but with a pretty string build. His arm wrapped my upper chest and I nearly chocked. "We'll look who we have here" he taunts.

"Don't be too rough with her right now I don't want her causing a scene" Courtney commanded.

He begins to play on my shirt while giving me a sinister grin. I pleaded with him to not do anything.

"P-please I'll do anything, please just l-leave me alone" I beg.

"Shut the fuck up, stop acting like you don't like it, you whore" Courtney interrupted me.

"Yea you let Theodore fuck you so why can't I?" Jake questions.

Where did he get these assumptions from? I never fucked Theodore, I never even had sexual thoughts towards him. I didn't then and I certainly won't have them now.

"I never did that, I'm a virgin!"

"No you're not, the whole school knows your nasty ass decided to fuck him. I can't believe he even chose to do it with you" Courtney yells. She seemed angry enough to kill me. Her face slowly turned into a pinkish red hue, her pupils only getting bigger.

She was angry, frustrated at the assumption that I slept with Theodore. I don't know where these rumors even came from but it was like Courtney was going crazy over it more than everyone else.

"You bitch!" It was then when I thought I was going to receive a harsh slap to my face but it never came.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a tall figure standing before me with his back turned.

"I never slept with her, if you're gonna keep being jealous over a girl who can barely feed herself you're actually pathetic. It's been nearly two months after that damn prank, the harassing should be over by now. I mention she's beautiful one time and you start obsessing over her. Are you really that fucking insecure Courtney? I don't want a fucking relationship with you, there's no reason to be this jealous. You're a fucking leech and nothing else but a good fuck. Get a fucking life instead of trying to make hers miserable. The prank already did that."

Theodore.

I couldn't understand if he was defending me or not. "The prank already did that." His entire goal our "friendship" was to make my life hell?

I can't believe I was so gullible. Jake released me as Theodore turned around and I took my sleeve to wipe my uncontrollable tears. His mere presence made me want to crawl up and die. I felt worthless. I haven't felt like this since I left my foster family. He brought back emotions that I thought were long gone.

Before anything else happened I ran to my first period with my scarf hiding the bottom half of my face. He'd eventually show up and sit in the middle of the classroom. I put my head down to make this nightmare go away.

I close my eyes and imagine myself disappearing from this earth.

///////////
Not edited

How do u like the story so far? Any recommendations? It thinking of combinding some chapters....and I said I wasn't gonna make another book but a sequel looking good rn I have a lot of ideas