12...pt B

AN//: my longest chapter so far hope you guys enjoy. What's your ideal date?

____________
The door opened only for him to see someone who wasn't Cynthia. It was a short redhead white woman with glasses who looked to be around her late 20s instead.

"Is Cynthia here?" He asked.

"Yes she's coming, CYNTHIA!!!!! Ur friend is here!" She shouts. She gives him a tight smile as they wait for Cynthia to come to the front door.

She made her way down the stairs catching Theodore's eye on her. He scanned her from top to bottom admiring the shape of her body and the dress which clung onto it.

She looked amazing. Theodore hadn't realized Cynthia was now standing in front of her, too busy admiring the view to notice her tapping on his shoulder.

"Um...Theodore?" She asks. He got out of his trance and looked her in the eye. "You look amazing Cyn"

Cyn, she didn't know if she liked that nickname or not. Nonetheless, she blushed and said a quiet thank you.

Leaving Fiona's house with a hug she jog-walked to keep up with Theodore's long strides. She was only 5'5 and he had an entire foot on her.

He opened the passenger door for her to get in and walked to his side afterwards. It felt more like a date than a hangout and they both sensed it.

"So where are we going to hangout?" She asks.

"You'll see when we get there" He grins.

//////////////////////
Mini Golf

"I've never been mini golfing before Theodore"

"It's okay I'll teach you. Look, all you do is get into position and swing the golf ball until it gets into that hole over there, got it?"

Cynthia nods her head still not sure on how to do it. She positioned herself the way Theodore said to and made a swing. But it was too wide that it ended up hitting an employee right in the forehead.

Theodore bursted out laughing holding his stomach in the process. Feeling embarrassed; Cynthia covered her face and went to sit down on the bench.

"It's okay you'll get it next time just be more gentle with the golf club" he reassured her. Getting no response from her in return, Theodore pulled her up and walked her back to the starting line.

"I'm gonna teach you how to do it better this time".

He grabbed the club and went behind her, holding her arms as she held onto the club and helped her swing it. The ball rolled slowly until it landed into the hole and Cynthia jumped in excitement.

"Yay!" She cheered. Theodore smiled admiring the happy girl in front of him.

////////////////////////
Restaurant