22...

School went by in a flash today. I was still suffering from jet lag and managed to sleep through all of my lectures, not bothering to pay attention.

My grades weren't slipping. I had missing assignments here and there but I was a fast learner so I rarely studied and still aced tests.

I wasn't realizing that I zoned out until coach yelled at me.

The soccer ball fell at my feet and I began to practice. Although I was forced to play soccer, I eventually came to love it.

It distracted me from my parents and the loneliness I felt.

Nothing could compare to my old team back home with Vlad and Andrei (his old friends in case y'all forgot).

I didn't get to see them in Russia.

My time in Russia was nothing but business prep. My phone had restrictions and I was only allowed to go the bathroom twice a day.

It was hell to say the least but it wasn't surprising.

My thoughts were interrupted and I felt someone slam into me.

They fell and I stood.

It was this Kenyan guy who transferred here from a while ago laying on the grass while he tried not to cry like a little fucking baby.

He slammed into me, yet I wasn't crying was I?

"What going on here?!" Coach yelled.

I shrugged and gave him a lift off the ground. He limped.

"Sorry for bumping into you man but damn you're built like stone" he had an accent and although I appreciated the compliment, he was exaggerating.

"Thanks, watch where you're going next time."

I went back to my practice and ignored everyone for the rest of it.

Jake avoided me, but I didn't want to talk to him anyways.

I felt like being near him would make me angrier and I couldn't really point out why.

/////////////

The house was cold as usual but the aura of it had shifted. I don't know why but someone had been here.

The kitchen pantry was open and a carton of orange juice was left on the counter. The butler wasnt here so it wasn't him.

I didn't go into the pantry today, and I don't drink orange juice.

"PUTIN!" I yell.

I turn around hearing footsteps ascending from the the stair case, and of course I'm met with the guy who resembled my father. A peice of a shit that should be in Switzerland but decided to intrude himself into MY home.

"Get out" I demand.

He laughs as if I was joking, "little brother why so cold? I came to visit you in America and this is how you treat me"

"You raised my food so you need to leave"

"I'll get you some more no worry"

"Why the fuck are you actually even here". I didn't really miss him, he was out having fun and doing what he wanted to do whereas I was being forced to take over that dumb company.

It was unfair. I hated him for it.

"I told you, I came to visit. I leave in three days, no worry" he replied.

"Put away from damn orange juice before I get mad".

"You still have your nasty ass attitude, I thought American would warm you up but it did nothing huh, tell me, what happened the whole time you were here".

It was the first time anyone has asked me how I was doing ever since I came. My friends were too busy, my parents didn't care, and I thought Putin didn't either.

In all honestly I was never overwhelmed, some culture shocks here and there but nothing major. High school so far so ass and I'm starting to question my decisions if befriending those idiots.

"I go to some dumb high school, with some dumb ppl, taught my dumb teachers in stupid classrooms" I reply, jumping on the couch and making myself comfortable.

"I have a hard time believing that's all you did, especially with all the havoc you caused at your old school".

We don't talk about that.

I chuckle, "well if you really want to know, there's this dumb bitch that's obsessed with me and she's not even that really good of a fuck so I don't know why I even allowed her to get near me, then there's this girl named Cynthia whose lile from Africa or whatever and I did a prank on her at a party and ever since then she's been getting bullied, I kinda regret it but at the same time it's whatever it'll stop eventually, ya know? But there's this guy named Jake and I just don't like how he's trying to get all on her, and I mean she's hot so I understand but-"

"What was the prank?" He cut me off.

"It was dumb I just exposed a bunch of her secrets but it got a little too far" I said. I honestly didn't want to go in depth about that night, I kind of just want to forget that it ever happened to begin with.

"No you're going to tell me everything or else I'll tell In-" I cut him off right there then. He calls my sperm donor by his first name, they went close like two dumb little peas in a pot. Our childhood was nothing but those two. He had power over me and anything Putin said would mean I'd go back to Moscow.

"Fine! She basically just told me about her having to escape war, her brother dying, and being abused in foster care thats it and then I told everybody and they pushed her into the swimming pool when she couldn't swim. I got her out and drove her to like her mom's house or something" I say.

Putin does nothing but shake his head in disappointment. Not the first time, it's like everything I do nobody approves of.

"You fucked up, you should apologize" he states

"For what? It's over and done with, I already told some girl to leave her alone"

"You fucked up. I know you don't have a single drop of remorse in your body but you have to admit what you did wasnt okay".

"It doesn't matter what happened happened"

"Look just because you feel like nobody acted about you doesn't mean other people have to feel miserable Theodore"

"Says the one who used dad's favoritism against me!" I yell.

"Oh shut up, you know I try to make it up to you, and that I actually care about you".

"Lies! Ты воспользовался преимуществом, чтобы замаскировать мое детство, черт возьми, ты думаешь, если подарить мне подарки, это исправится?" (You took the advantage to male my childhood hell you think giving me gifts is gonna fix that?)

"I'm trying to be a better brothe-"

"No you're not, you don't remember the constant pranks you used to pull, that I got in trouble for? The time where you told him I wrecked your fucking car and I got punched in the face? The time you pushed me into that lake knowing I couldn't swim and I had to be hospitalizado for a month? Or the fact that I have to take over the stupid fucking business while you're getting what you want?"

He looked at me then out his head down as if he was ashamed. He knew I spoke nothing but the truth, I was tired of this dumb dysfunctional family.

"Get out".

//////////////////////

End of chapter.

This chapter basically sums up why Theodore acts the way he does because nobody had remorse for him growing up.

Anyways, have a nice day/ night.